Stella & The Bonfire

Start from the beginning

"This is basically swimwear Stella." He swims across the water toward the end of the pool, looking down at the view from there. "You should see it from here!" He calls out to me.

I shake my head, "Looks good from here!" I call back.

He swims back over to me so that he's standing in front of me. "The water feels great." He says as he splashes me gently, letting water land on my thigh.

I look down at what I was wearing, a purple t-shirt and light grey dolphin shorts, and shake my head. "You know I can't swim."

He gets closer to me, placing himself in between my legs. "Let me teach you."

I quirk my brow before shaking my head again, "Some other time."

He quirks his brow, "I guess I have to do this." He pulls me into the pool, causing me to shriek as I land in his arms. "Julius! Now I'm all wet!"

He chuckles, "When has that ever been a bad thing?"

I glare at him as he held my waist to keep me from drowning, "Don't be a pervert."

He smirks before looking at me. We were chest to chest as he held me up in the pool. "So what about that view?" I ask feeling suddenly nervous.

"I think I'm looking at it." He says as he gazes at me. My cheeks flare up nervously as his gaze moves down to my lips. "Tell me to stop." He says as he leans closer toward me.

I was given the opportunity to stop him from what I knew was coming but didn't. I admit it, I wanted to kiss him. I don't know if it's the heat of the moment or all the fun we've been having together. But I wanted to kiss him. So instead I leaned in, bringing his lips to mine.

I threw my arms around his neck as he kissed me slowly, but passionately in the water, his arms secured around my waist. His lips were soft as they pressed against mine. I felt warm and fuzzy inside, an unfamiliar feeling as he kissed me.

I moaned softly as he deepened the kiss, hooking my legs around his waist. My hands tousled with his hair as he departed from my lips and began slowly kissing down my neck. His warm lips leaving feverish kisses as the water cascaded around us. It felt so good but so wrong at the same time.

What was I doing?

I push Julius off of me, unwrapping my legs from his body. "No!" I exclaim.

"No?" He questions.

I shake my head, "No!"

I walk over to the steps of the pool before getting out. My clothes were drenched, my t-shirt now completely see-through as it clung to my body. I slid my slippers back on before beginning to walk away from the area.

"Stella wait! You don't know the way." He calls out after me. "I'll figure it out!" I call back angrily. I can't believe I kissed him again! What is wrong with me?

It was dark now and it was hard to recognize the path we had taken earlier. All I saw was dark green and light from the rising moon. I pushed through the greenery, trying to find any glimpse of the house. But I didn't see anything, just more green.

I was getting nervous now, and starting to feel a bit cold as the wet clothes still dripped from my body. I felt something on my shoulder and shrieked as I pushed it away. "Stella it's me!" Julius said from behind me. I sighed, slightly relieved I wasn't alone anymore. "The house is this way." He says grabbing my hand.