1

Lisa POV

I was in my dorm with the members and I just woke up and dressed. I had to wake up the others earlier than usual because we had a show in Paris.

First target: jisoo

I went to wake jisoo up first but as expected she was playing games on her phone.
"I'm laying with you" I said then lay next to her
"NO" she exclaimed, I turned my head towards her to see her cursing to her phone.
"Those game are silly"
"What did you said" she looked at me with wide eyes
"They are silly"
"Dont say that, say they are good" she said almost scaring me, I say ALMOST.
"Hmm....they are silly" I exclaimed running out of her room before she knock me out for criticizing her PrEsiOUs GaMe.

Next target: rosé

But before entering her room I disguised myself into YG.

I went in and saw her at the end of her bed practicing singing. I started imitating YG, she laughed
"What are you doing" I said with the most irritating voice possible.
"I was practicing singing, let me sing a song for you."She came near me and started to make the stupidest dance I ever seen embarrassing me. So I quickly got out.

Final target: jennie

As expected she was sleeping, this girl is almost obsessed with sleep like me, but no one can surpass me.

I used my long legs and arms to do a weird dance to wake her up but that doesn't work. As I was doing my waking up dance jisoo entered and started talking loud to wake jennie up. She slowly opened her eyes and groaned.

I jumped on top of her and said
"Get up and pack your things we're going to Paris"
"Mmhh~~ok"

Time skip, every thing's packed

"Ok, so is everything packed?" Jisoo asked
"Yeah" jennie growled still between awake and asleep
"Everyone ready" chaeyoung spoke
"Yesss" I exclaimed arms up because I'm excited to go to Paris but like jisoo say 'you're always exited by everything' or she also said 'I'm jisoo, I'm ok'. I love that sentence... I'm lisa, I'm ok.

We went out and we were welcome by our manager saying
"Girls hurry up we need to be at the airport in 30 minutes"
"Ok" we said in unison"

------------------
Short chapter for the beginning
Did you like it so far?🧡