War Day 3: #1 Traitor found

Start from the beginning

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the teachers drone hovering some feet away from me.

Aizawa: Problem child, get away from the edge!

Ochaco: Deku?! Don't go any further please!

Nezu: Midoriya, there is no need for you to sacrifice yourself.

I wanted to tell them so badly. Stuck in a mess, I can't probably handle, I need help! Sure, I have Yamada-sensei but I know that things will go south and I will need all the help I can get, which means I need Aizawa-sensei in this situation of mine.

Me: All I am asking is for you to trust me!

I sayed looking at the camera away from Ochaco. It was a message meant for Nezu, All Might and Aizawa. This was not the only message I had, I wanted to tell Kacchan something and I would have given everything to see his reaction.

Me: Kacchan?! If you hear me than please know that I will take your advice! I tried it multiple times but this is my first time so close on doing it. I hope it is what you really wanted me to do all these past couple of years. I never forgot your and All Mights words!

With that, I opened my arms and looked at Ochaco.

Me: Safe me, Uravity!

And I let myself fall, gravity pulling on my body. It was kinda refreshing and calm but at the same time a scary experience.

All Might: NO, IZUKU, MY BOY! DON'T!

Too late, All Might besides I told you guys to trust me!

One is for sure, I don't want to relive this ever again. AND I MEAN EVER EVR! Sure I jumped from a window but I had at least some kind of rope. This is a free fall and if Ochaco don't jump after me I am dead.

Panic overtook my body as I couldn't see her jumping after me. Uravity was standing on the edge watching me fall. She was smirking at me.

You have way too much fun there! Just wait, Karma is right behind you and it has a name! It's called Usagi and you will learn to fear that name! 

Not long after that, she realized that the drone was quickly flying in front of her face and she jumped after me.

Me: That was to close!

I said while she used her quirk on us to levitate 10 cm above the ground.

Uravity: How about showing some kind of gratitude? Next time I will make sure that you land and rest in your own puddle of blood.

The later part she whispered in my ear so that the drone wouldn't catch it. However, she was still too close to the drone for it to miss it. I could hear someone gasp at her word and a small smile played along my lips. Even if they didn't heard her, Nezu could still read her lips!

Me: I would like that very much!

I knew it! She was one of the traitors and the other one is still out! I will catch them both when the time is right!

Uraraka was still close to me. She never needed to put me down, but I knew better! Her quirk drawback has already began showing itself, which made the next thing easier.

We were both standing close to each other. I took her hand carefully so that I was holding her wrist and began running in a circle, making her spin in the process. Uraraka was already nauseous when she floated us both to safety but with me spinning her around, she couldn't hold it any longer and fainted. I could tell the nausea got to her and she was being light headed before she went limb.

Me: Well running in circles was fun! BUT Never will I do this free fall thing again for sure!

I was slightly out of breath as I took her and carried her to the room. Once I entered I got my spare cuffs out and put it on her. Now all I had to do is get back to the lair and take more cuffs then wait in the room with am unconscious traitor and a drone, followed by a teacher outside of the door.

Ahh, this will be great! *caught* sarcasm *caught*! Why did I need to get involved with the LOV again? Ohh right because this stupid waist of space wanted to get revenge and take them down! How stupid can I be to voluntarily be in a room with a traitor and a bloodthirsty psychopath?!

A/N: hope you like it this far! As you might have guessed it, she is my next Victim hehe!