A Royal Midnight Garden

Start from the beginning

"I may or may not have accidentally leveled an entire village before I popped up in purgatory. I did get those though, so not a total bust I guess." You say with a shrug. Monspeet nods at your sword asking if he could inspect it making you nod, "Yeah, go ahead." You say as he lifts it. His mouth disappeared as his eyes inspect it before he looks at Derriere. She looks to you, "Where'd you find them?" She asks making you giggle a little. "Funny thing is, I didn't find them. Exley did." You say making Ex shake his head as he sits beside you finally finished with licking his plate clean.

"Where?" Zeldris asks as Monspeet hands your sword to him. "A really weird cave... under the coffin of eternal darkness..." you say making Melasula scoff. "Well thanks for the early save." She says sarcastically. You glare over at her, "Look, I didn't know how at the time. Besides I honestly thought you'd slaughter me if I did." You say honestly making Zeldris shake his head. "It's in the past. You wouldn't of been able to anyway, Fradrin hadn't even escaped yet and we were the only ones who knew how to break the seal." He says as he hands you, your sword back as you finish your plate. "Ehhh, not necessarily." You say as you sheath it again.

"What do you mean by that?" Drole asks again curiously making you giggle at him. "Well when the Druids summoned Fraudrin, someone had to give them the idea right?" You ask with a mischievous grin. "Y-You did that!?" Fraudrin questions in shock. "More or less." You say as you sit back in your seat with Zeldris staring at you like you were a literal god along with the rest of them. "Your welcome." You say slyly as you glance over at Melasula with a stunned look on her face. "Wait a minute. Your telling me your small ass is the only reason we're sitting here right now." Galand states dumbfounded. "I only gave them the idea. I didn't tell them who or when to summon one of you. Besides I still don't understand how you all escaped anyway. I thought you needed goddess blood to make the spell work, so how'd you do it Fraudrin?" You question making him chuckle at you.

"Did that traitor seriously not tell you?" He asks making you shake your head and raise an eyebrow. "Meliodas?" You question making him nod like it was the most obvious thing on the planet. "Tell me what?" You ask him before looking over to Zeldris who glares at Fraudrin making him shut it immediately. "What's he talking about?" You ask confused. "He talking about Elizabeth." Estarossa answers as he walks in. You laugh slightly as you hand him his plate, "The Princess?" You ask not believing him that the gentle princess had anything to do with it. "Mhm, Thanks by the way." Estarossa says as he sits between Monspeet and Fraudrin. "Yeah no problem, but come on guys. That young princess can't seriously have anything to do with the seal." You say while crossing your arms.

Estarossa chuckles despite everybody's distracted gaze, "Your joking..." you say seriously. He shakes his head at you as he takes a bite of food, "She's mortal!" You say as you glance at Zeldris who glares at Estarossa. "She's also a goddess." Estarossa says nonchalantly, not really caring if Zeldris knocks him out for telling you. You laugh, "Ya know. I'd call bullshit but then again Galand is here so I know your not lying which is even more crazy to me..." you say taking it in. "How the hell is she a goddess? In all my three thousand years I've never seen a goddess, I thought they were gone." You say as you rub your temples confused. "I would explain but I think Zeldris will kill me." Estarossa says with a sly grin towards Zeldris as he continues eating. "Oh come on!" You say as you look to Zeldris who just shakes his head.

"You'll flip out, besides it's Meliodas' problem." He says making you give him a 'really' look. "You know I'm just gonna ask him when I see him again." You say as you stare at his conflict eyes. "Yes I'm well aware." He says simply making you sigh as you stand. "Where are you going?" Gloxinia asks making you smile at him. "Gonna find the garden, Exley needs to be let out for a bit. Besides I've never seen a royal garden before." You say making Zeldris stand as well. "I'll accompany you then. The rest of you behave yourselves." He says with a cold tone before you start heading out of the doors. "He's gonna eat her alive." Fraudrin comments as soon as the doors close behind you, Exley, and Zeldris. "Twenty souls says it's the other way around." Estarossa counters, as he takes the last bite of his food. "Same here." Galand adds loving a good bet. "Your both on." Fraudrin says to them, making Galand chuckle darkly. "Fool." Galand states with a dangerous grin and shining green eyes.