"I'm being serious, Beverly. You'd do well. You're gorgeous, you have a great body - not to be weird or anything, and you just have the potential."

"I don't know, modeling isn't something I've ever really thought about. I've always been into designing, really." I shrug and she nods. "Plus, I don't think I can handle that."

"I see that. You have real potential in that too, I'm just saying you could become a model, and you could do really well."

"Yeah, a model that eats junk food everyday." I scoff and she laughs just as the last model returns from the catwalk.

"Great job girls! Now go line up in your finale positions!" Penelope orders, gently pushing some of the models to go back out. They get into their spots and begin to clap as Elie himself makes his own way out. The audience and models clap even louder as he walks on the white floor, waving his hands to everyone and blowing kisses and I get the familiar warm, happy feeling I usually get after a successful show.

The show was great, and some people scurry to hurry out the door and avoid traffic, while others stay around for a while and chat with friends and familiar acquaintances. Colorful confetti is scattered all over the catwalk, floor, and seats. I even spot an abandoned hat on one of the white chairs. Empty wine glasses sit on tables everywhere, due to the pre-show party earlier on.

Empty food platters lay on the long rectangular table against the side wall as well, and it's a mess.

Backstage is a different problem. The models rush to get dressed in normal and usual attire, gathering make-up, hair items and more clothes, and stuff them into their personal duffel bags.

"Bye!" They all say to each other and hug and kiss one another's cheeks.

"Bye Beverly!" They call out to me and I wave and smile as I push spilled make-up glitter from the counter into a Hefty bag.

"Actually, do you want to come with us to celebrate?" Hannah, a blonde model asks and several more girls turn to look at me, awaiting my answer. "We're going to the grand opening of a new bar. It's gonna be awesome." She smiles her perfect white smile.

"I have to stay and clean up, you girls have fun, and don't party too hard!" I laugh and they all 'aw.'

"Next time!" Jamie, another model smiles and soon enough, everyone is gone except for Penelope and I.

"I think it was a great show." She nods, tossing red solo cups into the garbage. "Went great. I think we'll get great reviews on this one. And Mr. Saab's designs were gorgeous!"

"They totally were. Hey - if you want to leave, I got it from here." I tell her, before I can even process what I'm saying.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, you go celebrate with them. I can handle this."

"You're sounding like you're the boss of me." She narrows her eyes teasingly. "But if you insist, I'd never pass up on the opportunity to drink and dance." She laughs and gathers her own things.

"Yeah, you go ahead." I laugh along.

"Okay. Thanks, Beverly." She smiles, slinging the strap of her duffel bag over her shoulder.

"See you tomorrow."

"Hey - you should really think about that modeling thing I suggested. You never know, could be good." She smiles and I give her a small one back before she leaves me alone in the middle of a mess and silence.

I sigh to myself as I clean, wondering why I even thought I could handle being alone for an amount of time, cleaning a mess this big by myself.

I'm snapped out of my own thoughts when I hear my phone ring. Setting the black garbage bag down carefully, I hurry over and answer the call.

"Hello?" I say without looking at the caller ID.

"Beverly, what are you wearing tonight?" My best friend asks, sounding desperate.

"What do you mean?" I frown.

"For tonight, at the restaurant, remember?"

My mind races trying to remember what I promised, if I promised anything.

"You don't. Don't tell me you forgot." She groans.

Then it hits me.

"Shit - is it Sunday?"

"Yes, Bev. You better get ready fast."

"Damn it!" I yell. "Listen, Melody, I'm stuck at work cleaning up."

"Of course you are." She groans.

"I'm sorry, I forgot! What time is Blake getting to the restaurant?"

"We told him six thirty." I look at the clock, and it's already five thirty.

"Shit, okay I can try to make it as fast as I can but I'm most likely gonna be late." I say, processing what I have to get done before I can go to the restaurant.

"I'll try to stall or something but I can't do it for long." She warns.

"Okay, thank you. Thank you, thank you!" I say again and I can practically see her eyes roll.

"Yeah, yeah. Just hurry, Beverly!"

"Okay, see you soon." I say and end the call. Looking around, the backstage area looks clean to me. I decide to skip the vacuuming, and begin to sweep the catwalk of colorful and glittery pieces of confetti.

The garbage bag is full by the time I dump the last bit of confetti into the garbage, and I still have to clear more of the area. I head backstage to pull another bag, and make my way out to the main area, cursing at myself for choosing to stay and volunteering to clean this mess.

I push the food platters and empty cups into the trash and walk around the perimeter of the venue clearing things up, and pulling the used party table covers off, and stuffing them into the black trash bag.

The hardest part was clearing the fold-up chairs on my own. I had to stack them neatly against the wall, and make sure all of them were there, and not a single one lay somewhere.

I'm on the last row of chairs now - well, technically first row, as I worked backwards from the last row to front. As I stood the plastic seat up against the others, praying they wouldn't all fall. Just as I turn around I bump into something - someone.

Before I know it, I'm knocked to the ground, and I land on my butt. I groan loudly in pain as a sharp pain shoots up my bottom from my rough fall.

"Shit - I'm so sorry, let me help you." A voice speaks and I grab their hand, a very familiar looking cross tattoo catching my eye, as I push myself off of the ground with my free hand, then brushing myself off.

Once I look up, I'm met with very bright green eyes, that couldn't be missed if you tried. It takes me a moment to realize and take in the face of who it is I'm staring at, and when I finally do, my eyes widen.

"You're Harry Styles."