***

Adrien kept giving me subtle looks all day and I almost yelled in glee when the final bell ring. It meant no more awkward encounters with the green eyed boy. I got up trying to get out before Adrien when I was roughly pulled by the waist in some random direction.

Adrien was now dragging me off to some random place in the school, and I hoped it was in a public area. When we finally stopped we ended up in some random classroom, and it was obvious what was going to happen before I could even comprehend.

Adrien slammed the classroom door before locking it, and I wondered where all this bravery had come from. I had never seen him like this, so cool and relaxed. He reminded me and more of Chat noir every day.

It was unexpected when Adrien looked up to me, and then squashed me into the door way just like last night. I leaned all my body weight to the wall, nervous of what Adrien really wanted.

"I see you've been hiding my love bites all day." He said all of a sudden. His other hand gently came up to my scarf and then he began to pull it off. The scarf fell breathlessly to the floor. "You also left the room before I woke up." I don't know how, but I was able to maintain all eyes on his.

"Listen Adrien I'm-." My breath was taken away when my neck was suddenly attacked. Adrien's leg had found its way to my core, allowing me now room to escape. "A-Adrien." I roughly pulled on the front of his shirt while putting my head down.

He stopped, probably to make sure that I was alright, and then he lifted my head towards him with one finger under my chin. "What? Did something happen?" He asked. His eyes showed slight confusion, and I felt myself wonder how such a perfect guy could fall in my hands.

"Last night... last night was..."

"A Mistake." I said.

"Amazing." He said.

We both said at the same time.

"Your right it was..."

"Amazing."

"A Mistake."

We switched the terms around. I shook my head, deciding that I didn't want us to come up with a conclusion.

"I'm grounded now." I said quickly. Before Adrien could speak up I continued, "And, Last night was in the heat of the moment. I-you just broke up with Kagami- I was angry at myself." I giggled. "And besides, you've said many times before, we're just friends. And I'm okay with that. Truly."

It didn't seem like Adrien knew what to say, so I kept talking. "I confessed my past true feelings. And you-you..."

"I love you Marinette." He finally spoke up. I stared at him. He had said those exact words last night, but I thought it was just because of the moment we shared.

I felt my eyes began to tear up, but I decided to keep them down. "No you don't Adrien, you love Kagami." I said softly. My hand naturally made its way up to cup his cheek. "Last night was the best night of my life, but I know you have feelings for Kagami."

His hand softly gripped mine. "But I'm telling you that I love you Mari. Why won't you believe me?" His voice rose a bit higher feigning his emotion.

"I'm sorry Adrien, but I don't love you like that anymore."

It seemed like everything inside of him broke as he seemed to slouch a little. His gently grabbed my hand that was on his cheek into his palm as his rough fingers began to trace over my knuckles.

"I can't believe you can shut those feelings away. Just like how you said I still have feelings for Kagami. There is no way that my feelings aren't reciprocated." He said aloud. I shook my head and brought the hand that he was holding to my side.

"I have to go before I get grounded even more, goodbye Adrien." I planted a small kiss on his cheeks with my tippy toes, and then left him in the classroom by him self.

____________________________________

A/N: GUYS I LOVE YOU!!!! Anyways, I've been trying to find some good werewolf books because the next book I'm gonna write is gonna be called. Drumroll please....... Alpha Adrien .

I asked what type of books you guys would have in my last one and I saw a few for werewolf, and because I'm so obsessed with werewolf books I think this should be good. :)... Anyway please leave some good book recommendations as I'm starving for more lol.

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, I really enjoy it. It shows how much I can grow as a writer, and makes the book more enjoyable for you guys!

Anyways! Love you guys!

You are always loved.