6. Fell Asleep

Marinette's POV

"Oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH!" I whisper yelled to myself. "Tikki, where are you?!" I said to the air. Sure enough, the red Kwami came out of no where. "What happened last night? I don't remember anything! And why do I only have these clothes on, and why do they smell like... like... Adrien?" I asked timidly, unaware that a blush had crept onto my face.

"That's because you have his clothes on, Marinette." Tikki smiled, flying and landing on my shoulder.

"But-but I don't remember anything..." I said to myself.

"You were pretty drunk, Someone spiked the punch last night. Adrien changed your clothes. Adrien also shared a couch with you." She said sweetly, nuzzling my cheek for a few seconds. I sighed before roughly pulling on Alya's shirt over me and then slipped on some of her shorts.

"Let's hope Adrien doesn't remember anything, that would be extremely awkward." I said before a pounding pain came to my head again, "and what is with this headache?" It was probably a hangover, which I have never experienced before, but instead only heard of them from stories.

I shook my head again to myself a few times, mentally preparing for the situation with Adrien, hopefully he forgets.

I opened the door for Alya's room once I got dressed, and watched as everyone's gazed turned towards me. My gaze was forced down to the floor as I walked to the kitchen.

"So what did you fix Alya?" I asked her. I sat down at the table looking at a plate of food that was already fixed.

"Just some bacon, eggs, and toast. Nothing special girl." She came down and sat next to me. I mentally smiled, thankful that Adrien wasn't the one to sit next to me for once.

When I looked up, my eyes quickly connected with Adrien's. His eyes doing the same with me. There were so many emotions in those eyes, making my insides feel all bubbly and giddy.

"H-how did you sleep? Adrien..." I said slowly. His eyes held mine as he took a while to respond.

"I was out like a light Marinette. How did you sleep?" He asked back.

His green eyes blinked, making me notice the rest of the table. They were probably staring at this weird display. "Same." I said quickly, adverting my eyes from him once again.

I began to eat my bacon, ignoring the guilty stares of Alya and Nino. After I was finished, I placed my plate in the sink and decided to get ready to leave. I immediately heard a reaction from Adrien.

"Where are you going, Marinette?" He asked, getting up as well.

"I'm going back to my house, my parents should be home soon." I said back, grabbing my purse which was one the couch, and heading towards the door. "Thanks for having me Alya."

"No worries!" Alya said getting up from her chair as well.

"I'll walk you Marinette." Adrien remarked quickly, rushingly getting up from his chair and grabbing his jacket. I felt my face blush and looked towards the door, away from their prying eyes.

I opened the door quickly, rushing out of the apartment. I knew I looked crazy, especially to Adrien, and I felt my head unwillingly turning around towards the home I just left. I quickly regretted my actions as I saw the blonde almost full sprinting towards me.

Shaking my head, I decided to slow down and save myself from this everlasting torture.

"I never knew you could... you could run so fast... Marinette." He said huffing and puffing. I rolled my eyes, noting that he just reminded me of a certain black cat.

"Funny." I said, continuing my walk out of the building. I had a major headache, and right now I was resenting myself for ever taking a drink of that punch when I should've known that there was a high possibility of it being spiked.

"Woah Marinette, what's wrong?" He asked, grabbing my hand as I continued walking. "Did I do something?"

"Nope." I gave another short clipped response. Adrien decided to follow me all the way back to my house, walking directly beside me the whole way. I wanted to ask if his father was okay with this, but didn't feel like intruding on his personal issues.

When I felt a sudden warmth spread through my hand even more, I paused my thinking, and looked back towards our hands. Adrien, being Adrien, probably didn't notice this gesture between us. He probably wouldn't have noticed that we've been holding hands the whole time.

"This is my stop." I said before I began to get my keys out of my purse.

"You home alone till your parents come back?" Adrien asked, finally letting go off my hand. I felt myself suddenly missing the warmth, then resent myself for thinking such thoughts.

"Yeah, but they should be back soon." I smiled, finally opening the door.

"Can I stay with you till then? I don't feel like going home just yet, I already know what's going to happen." My eyes widened at his words. He wanted to stay longer.... with me?

"Well-well... I-I... ummm... yes?" It felt as if old Marinette was coming back, the one who had acquired these strong feelings for Adrien. And I was slowly starting to hate myself for it. I hated flustered, blushy, clumsy Marinette.

I roughly pulled Adrien inside, quickly heading towards my room then slamming the door shut once we got inside.

"Ummm... you wanna play on the game? I was gonna take a nap to try and forget about this headache." I said smiling, happy that I wasn't stuttering.

"I'll take a nap with you."

Those words made my insides fuzzy, face red, and hands shake. He would... he would want to take a nap with me. I mean I guess we are friends- my and Alya do it all the time. But-but he's a guy that I used to have a crush on. How do I handle this? What the hell is happening.

"Sure, you can take a nap on my bed with me." I didn't register the words before they came out of my mouth, and for the first time in a while, I acted without thinking.

I ran to my bathroom to quickly change into some comfier clothes, then ran out of the bathroom to my parents room to grab Adrien a pair of shorts and a shirt of my dad's. I knew it would look comical on him, but it was a piece of clothing and should work just fine.

I then ran back up stairs to my room to and Adrien who was already on my bed, sitting there comfortably with shorts and no shirt on.

This man had no boundaries.

I shook my head of my dirty thoughts before I cooked the latter up to my bed, got next to Adrien, and laid down. My body was frozen, no where daring to move as I laid down next to him. My face may have looked like a tomato, but I didn't really care.

It was gonna be the second time that I laid next to him in less than 24 hours. The old Marinette would be screaming right now.

The bed suddenly began to shift a little, and I felt Adrien's arm began to drape over me. "Ah- Adrien?" I looked over to my left, seeing that the boy was fast asleep. I pulled the comforter over me just a bit more before I felt Adrien pull me into his warm chest.

We were now full on cuddling. And no matter how much I tried to suppress these dark thoughts in me, I simply couldn't.

With my back to Adrien's, I awkwardly fell asleep.