▪︎Slay it▪︎

Start from the beginning

"I'll go get some medicine from the guy" He nods and I quickly went to find the guy. Help! My man is injured!

Author's P.O.V
Peter was focused on steadying the bicycle he's on until he was distracted by the sound of Y/N shouting for help. He felt his body becoming stunned when the bicycle fell over but before it got the chance to hit the ground, Harper quickly grab hold of the bicycle so Peter doesn't fall down with it. Peter looked into Harper's eyes as he felt how warm his heart has become, even though Harper is holding on to the bicycle it feels like he's holding on to Peter instead. He blushes when he notice how long they have been staring at each other.

"I-I'm sorry" Peter apologises with his head hanging low.

"No its okay" Harper chuckles.

When Peter was done steadying himself on the bicycle again, Harper was finally able to teach him how to cycle. Since he's a captain, it wasn't a surprise when he was able to give out helpful advices, but instead of focusing on what Harper is saying Peter was busy admiring his features. His face, his hair, his biceps and other parts of his body that Peter finds attractive. He stops staring when Harper finally caught him, Peter blushes as he quickly look away.

"I'm sorry" Peter tried to hide his face but Harper grabbed him by the chin and made him look at him. He was really surprised when he felt Peter's face burning up under his touch.

"I'll push your seat from behind but once I let go, you're on your own" Harper loosen his hold of Peter's chin and Peter nods, his face still glowing cherry red.

Harper went to the back and Peter was already nervous when Harper was out of his sight. You see, to Peter his childhood was considered dry so that's why he knows so little about the world. Must be why he took a liking to Harper who basically knows everything about life, it's almost like he's looking for his tour guide for this world. He could feel the pressure when he felt Harper's hands grabbing the back of the seat. Remembering back to the notes Harper gave him, he started gliding and once he was sure he was ready, he started pedaling. Harper chuckles as he finally let go of the seat.

Peter was too focused on the bicycle that he didn't notice Oikawa standing in his way. Peter was too scared at the moment that he couldn't bring himself to shout at Oikawa to get out of his way and that's how Peter ended up colliding into Oikawa. Oikawa fell on his back as he is now in more pain, Peter on the other hand was doing fine but he had a scratch on his palm because of the rocks on the path. Harper ran towards Peter to make sure if he was okay, completely ignoring about the fact Oikawa is groaning in the back. Well who cares about Oikawa? He doesn't even have an ass to fall on from the start. (IM SORRY FOR THAT)

"You okay? Did you hurt yourself?" Harper checked all over Peter's body and stopped when he notice the scratch on Peter's knee.

"It must hurt, I'll go get some—" Harper was gonna get up until Peter stop him by grabbing on to his shirt.

"Its now or never" Peter mumbles to himself. Harper tilt his head in confusion.

"What—?" Without letting Harper getting the chance to finish asking, Peter smashed his lips on top of his.

Peter was panicking even with his eyes closed, he's kissing Harper without his permission! His mind was worrying about being yelled by Harper but he was caught off guard when Harper actually kissed him back. His eye flew wide open as he look into Harper's eyes, not sure how to react. Peter gently tap on Harper's chest when Harper was kissing him too aggressively. By the time Harper pulled away, Peter was catching his breath like he just ran a marathon. He blush when he felt Harper grabbing him by the face and making him look at him.

"You like me huh?" Harper had a smirk that made Peter blush again.

"HEY MY LEG HURTS YOU MOTHERFU—"

Y/N's P.O.V
"Oikawa!" I kneel down beside him and he was having a hard time sitting up. Did something happen when I was getting the medkit from the guy?

"I-I'm sorry I d-didn't see him" Peter apologises and Harper helped him when he was eager to get up. I look at Oikawa, wow he looks both angry and in pain.

"Don't worry about it, he's just having a bad day. You guys go ahead. We'll meet you back at the hotel" I wave them goodbye and they nod before leaving us be. I look back at Oikawa and I laugh to find him having a grumpy pout.

"Ugh I hate people these days" He got up without letting me get the chance to treat his scratch. I got up and quickly followed him before he leaves me behind, I grab his wrist and he stopped walking. I need to treat your scratch.

"You've been acting so weird lately. What did we—What did I do to you?" I added and that made him let out a soft sigh.

"I'm just mad!" He yelled into my face and I could my soul leaving my body. My face turning completely pale.

"You always think I'm someone for you to toy around with! I have emotions too you know!" He shouted and I could feel my body become weightless.

"I'm sorry...I didn't know..." I apologised and he softened his expression, but it wasn't long 'til he was back to being angry.

"I-If you really liked me, you would be dating me by now" He turn around and I could see him having his arms crossed from behind. I frown.

"I'm sorry that you're getting impatient, I'm just scared that my trauma will ruin our relationship...but I guess it already is" I look at his back but he didn't show any sign of reaction to my words. He sighs after the long pause of silence.

"I really really love you Y/N. I even love you more than anyone else in this world but I can't show you my love if you won't stop pushing me away" He said and I looked down, completely embarrassed and already regretting the actions I've made in the past. I'm becoming Ethan, aren't I?

"I think it's best we take a break from each other..." I look up when I heard what he said. A break?

"Are you sure you wanna do that?" I asked Oikawa to make sure if he really thought this through.

"I don't wanna do this but it feels like we should" He turns around and I was shocked to find him crying. His eyes filled with unshed tears and his face turning red because of it.

"Theres a reason why you rejected me during my confession so I need time to think things through...will you wait for me like I waited for you?" He caressed my cheeks gently and seeing him cry made my entire body hurt. Please don't cry...

"I'll wait..." I cover his hand with my mine and he smiles softly. I'm sorry that I've treated you so badly lately, I'm so sorry...