ⒶⓉⓉⒺⓃⓉⒾⓄⓃ

i'm sorry in advance...

Draco sighs as he pull out the bottle of his 700 galleon red wine

Draco sighs as he pull out the bottle of his 700 galleon red wine. He pours it and swirl the glass. Leaning on the table of his kitchen. 

He looks at the wedding picture of him and another man with black hair sexily pushed back, green eyes practically glowing, round glasses, and a confident smile. Ah, the cause of marrying a Leo. He let out a pained sigh as he eyed all the picture of his lover. His eyes landed again on the red haired lady who smiled at a picture of his lovers father. The splitting image of his lover. He's not a big fan of red heads and bend as a circle but he must admit the lady was beautiful. His husband truly have great genes.

A single tear slip from his eyes, "Come back, beloved." Said Draco, his breath ragged.

He examined the picture and held it his long pale fingers he lightly caress the smiling boy in Gryffindor uniform. Giving a huge smile as the boy laugh with his friends. "I miss you so much, darling." He takes another sip of his wine.

He went another to another section this time it was a picture of his lover and his old Potion's Professor. He was giving an awkward thumbs up. Handmade black robes fit his body perfectly, that year was one hell of a year. Where his lover grew his body and became more of an eye candy to the Wizarding World. That year other than pitying his life, looking at his ugly snake tattoo, planning the death of his headmaster, stupidly almost murdering a few of his lover's close friend, enjoying being a project obsession of your lover, and almost died because of your future spouse using an unknown spell againts you because he thought you're the villain. He also he learned how to wank to a picture your friend took of the Chosen One and learn that he's not bi, just gay for Harry Potter. "Where did you go?" Draco pour another glass of wine.

He pull the picture of his spouse and brought it to his embrace. "Are you mad at me?" Voice shaking, tear falling, and glass breaking.

He looked at the poster 'Undesireable No.1' jokes on the author of the poster. He's been Draco's desire since second year. "Please come back," another sip of red wine.

The door was opened as Harry stepped into the room in his coat and his usual converse. Hand carrying two bags (definitely using the spell Hermione had used) of grocery products.

"Hey, Draco." He greeted giving Draco his usual overly too confident cocky toothy grin.

Draco wipe the tear of his face, casually avoiding Harry's forest-like gaze (Draco forbid explaining Harry's eyecolor as emerald because as he said it's not emerald but a lot more, like 'teal green with slight brownish circle if you look it closely, like 1 inches gap between faces' we get it ur a simp, draco)

"Babe, I was gone for two minutes—maybe more because we ran out of groceries. But for Merlin's Saggy tits, how much attention do you need?" Harry questioned putting the bags and levitating each product on their respectable places. Draco stops and pour down the rest of the wine before throwing them to the sink.

"All. Of. It. I need all your attention on me." Draco swirled his glass in his fingers, hands rubbing the shaft of the glass lightly before pouring the rest of the wine to the sink.

"Merlin, Dray that's a whole 700 galleon you just threw away." Harry complained before gathering some ingredients to prepare some fancy french recipe for his Draco.

"I don't care. You better be cooking the meal correctly or else I'm going to divorce you." Draco deadpanned walking out.

"Because I didn't give you attention?"

"That could be another contributing factor." Draco said again.

"Yeah? Well, I rather divorced you than cooking and buying expensive meals, deal with your mood swings, and your big need of attention." Harry muttered under his breath.

"What did you say?!"

"Nothing." Harry quickly sigh and pull out the pan and began to cook the sauce for the meal.

The shit he do for his lover.

Harry smiled at the picture of his and Draco's wedding day. Ron and Hermione smiling proudly, Ginny's smirk, Luna's smile, George laughing his ass at the joke, Charlie with the baby dragon (that definitely didn't burn some parts of the drapes or flowers), Bill and Fleur holding hands, Molly's slightly disappointed smile, Arthur's small smile of having another clueless pureblood not understanding muggle stuff, Andromeda and Narcissa holding hands, Teddy in Lucius's hugs, Lucius smiling for the first time after his 5 years jail-time in Azkaban. Dean and Seamus and their adopted son. Lavender and Parvati, got married after them.

End

I feel like book molly would definitely be disappointed if Ginny is a lesbian and Harry didn't marry ginny tho. but movie molly definitely would accept draco with open hands.