𝗽 𝗮 𝗽 𝗲 𝗿 ␈ 𝗰 𝗿 𝗮 𝗻 𝗲 𝘀

Start from the beginning

Harry gave Malfoy his middle finger before stuffing the letter to Hermione.

Without the other students noticing, Malfoy threw Harry a genuine smile at him.

Soon enough the class ended and Harry walked out of the classroom. "Can't you believe that git? Drawing such pictures only to threw it on my face." Harry nagged as they walk back to their common room.

"Who give a fuck about Malfoy?, Snape put me in detention for standing up against him." Ron spoke back as his face was still bothered by the fact he have to spend time in detention with Snape.

"You don't really have to stand up for me, Ron." Hermione said as Ron quickly disagrees.

"I do, Ron. Also, he turns it into a paper cranes and flew it to me." Harry shoved the paper at Ron's hands and Ron quickly examined it.

"He does spend so much effort on bullying you." Ron quickly gave the paper to Hermione. She read it and examined it, deep in thoughts wondering what on earth is he planning on until she remembers something from some books about Origami.

"Don't you know what Paper Cranes means?" Hermione suddenly spoke out.

"Don't know, don't care. I'd rather care more about Sirius Black wanting to kill me than caring about that attention-seeker of a pointy git." Harry said before going back to his room and change his clothes.

"Giving paper cranes to someone in Japan, means that the person is sending good luck to the person given. If they give a thousand paper cranes means giving a chance for the person given to have one special wish come true." Hermione muttered under her breath.

"What did you say?" Ron look at her with confusion. His blue eyes looks at her gently.

"Nothing, Ron." Hermione spoke before running back to her room. 

"Weird," he said before finally stepping into the room and see that Harry has changed his clothing.

Hermione grew curious of Malfoy's act, did he act like that to attract Harry's attention. She quickly grab her spell book and went to use a basic revelio charm and nothing appeared. She examined the letter and noticed a gap and gave several taps before muttering the paper revealing charm.

"Good luck, Potter.

I hope you don't die tomorrow.

Careful with the Dementors and Sirius Black.

D. M."

"Aww, that's kind off adorable." Hermione muttered as she choose to keep it for Harry to see

-Next Day

The Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff didn't went well, other than the fact that last time it was a real dementor, this time it's Draco Malfoy and his friends sewing dementor's robes for fun.

Harry sighs as he look up to meet his friends.

"You alright, Harry?" Hermione put her hand on the top of his head.

"Did we win?" Harry croaked out.

"Sadly, no. McGonagall looks pretty sad, but it's Oliver you should pity, he's trying to drown himself in the bathroom he said and I quote 'Holding the shame of losing to Hufflepuff'" George explained.