Part one: What is love?

Love. Makoto thought about that quite often nowadays. What exactly is love? How do you know if you've fallen for someone? Were the questions he asked himself. He thought true love was just something that happened in Disney movies and fairytales. Or so he thought.

Makoto often would question his sexual orientation as well, and tended to realize that he seemed to gravitate more towards boys rather than girls. He was ok with being gay, but to find another guy out there that was gay as well for him to fall in love with is a problem he thought about. And what would his parents think? They would occasionally drop a hint that he should be looking forward to meeting a nice and smart girl, get a good job, get married, and have a few kids. Except that wasn't exactly what Makoto had in mind.

---------------------------------------------------

Yay for once in my life I decided to start writing a fanfic! This is my first time writing a story in general so yeah don't expect this to be perfection or anything. Anyway, I still hope that you will enjoy the crazy ride of this fanfic as it goes along. Hopefully I will try to update this pretty regularly, at least one new chapter per week.

- Shay