Stella & The Scandal

Start from the beginning

I shake my head, "I've purposely avoided it. Why? Are they talking about us?"

Penny chuckles, "They've been talking about you since the second you landed." She holds up her phone to show me a photo of Julius and I on the yacht yesterday. The title read, Julius Ashford and Stella Harris Get Steamy During Family Yacht Trip.

My eyes widen at the picture of Julius kissing on the crook of my neck while my eyes were closed blissfully. "Paparazzi are here?" I ask frantically.

Hailey laughs, "Girl they're everywhere."

"Wanna see more pictures?" Penny asks. I shake my head quickly as my cheeks heat up.

When we get back to the house, Julius was outside putting our things into a car. I hadn't realized we were leaving so soon. I head to the bedroom to find one of my suitcases still in the room. I look around the room for any of my leftover belongings but nothing could be found. I pack the things I just bought into the carry-on luggage and bring them outside.

Mrs. Ashford and Julius's aunt were outside with everyone else. The only ones not here being Mr. Ashford, who was probably still upset with his son.

"It was so nice meeting you Stella." Julius's aunt says as she hugs me.

I smile at her, "You too. I hope we see each other again sometime."

She nods, "Sooner than you think, Julius's birthday is coming up and I'll definitely be in town."

"Oh yes! Almost forgot." I say, even though didn't even know his birthday. I say goodbye to Julius's uncle, Jerrell, Penny, and Hailey before getting a big hug from Mrs. Ashford. "You take care of yourself, we'll see you back in New York." She says with a smile.

I nod, "You too."

I wave to everyone as we get into the car and drive off toward the airport. I let out a sigh as we pull away from the huge house. I was going to miss them, I had a lot of fun on this trip. They already felt like family, but if I had to marry the asshole next to me to get it, I'm good.

I had gotten Hailey and Penny's numbers so that we could stay in touch. If Julius's birthday was as soon as Mrs. Ashford said, then I'd be seeing them again soon. The question was did I even want to stay this long? What were we doing? Pretending to be engaged just to break up in front of everyone. Would that really keep our parents off of our backs?

At least now that we were going back to New York we could go our separate ways again. Having to live in the same room with him was exhausting. He was so on and off! At the beginning of the trip he's like 'I'm sorry, let's start over.' And now at the end of the trip, he's like, 'If I can't sleep with you, no one can!'

He is so ridiculous!

We board our flight and I pull out my phone as we take our seats. We hadn't said anything to each other the whole ride to the airport and I was sure it was going to be the same on the flight.

I decided to take a peek at the other news articles that had come out while we were vacationing, just out of curiosity. An entertainment news website posted a whole slideshow of photos from us on the trip.

Julius and I playing volleyball, eating nachos at the restaurant, they even got photos of us playing in the water. How are they everywhere?

An updated post shows footage of Julius at the club beating up that guy, and then pictures of him getting arrested.

Business heir, Julius Ashford was jailed overnight after an altercation with another man at Paradise Night Club in Paradise Island, Bahamas. The victim, Landon Smith left the scene with a broken nose and black eye as the young heir walked away untouched.