This was the first time Su Bei took the initiative to approach him as a girlfriend, not a sister.

Lin Shaochi opened his mouth, trying to say something. But he was afraid of ruining the atmosphere.

But Su Bei, lying in Lin Shaochi’s arms, felt his body stiffened. Hearing his thundering heartbeat, she couldn’t help laughing. She let go of Lin Shaochi, then stared into his eyes: “Lin Shaochi, thank you.”

“Thank me for what?”

“Many things.” Many, many things. For every single thing you did for me over the past four years.

Su Bei didn’t explain. Without waiting for Lin Shaochi to ask, she said again: “Are you hungry? Let’s go eat.”

Lin Shaochi was momentarily stunned before he reacted. Su Bei must be hungry. He chuckled softly: “There is a restaurant in the Fengshan area. It’s a bit far, but I heard the food is pretty good.”

Originally, Lin Shaochi never paid particular attention to this kind of thing. But after knowing that Su Bei was a gourmet, he began to note various delicious food and restaurants.

Sure enough, Su Bei’s eyes lit up: “Let’s go!”

Lin Shaochi brought Su Bei to a restaurant at the foot of Fengshan Mountain, next to a very beautiful red maple lake. And since it was a private membership restaurant, the dining area was very quiet.

When eating, Su Bei carefully observed Lin Shaochi’s behavior. Sure enough, it was the same as her guess: although she didn’t say clearly what she wanted or didn’t want to eat, Lin Shaochi seemed to know her preferences to the dot. All the foods he ordered were the things Su Bei liked, and he also specially asked the waiter to not put in ingredients she didn’t like.

There were some foods that Su Bei liked, but they made her body cold. Lin Shaochi still ordered them, but only half the normal portion.

All of these, Lin Shaochi did so naturally, as if they had become his habits.

“Lin Shaochi.”

“Mm?”

“Don’t you think the food in this restaurant is a bit ‘cutting corners’?” Su Bei glanced at the seafood platter on the table and said.

Lin Shaochi raised his head and saw the girl holding her chin while looking at him innocently.

His breath stagnated.

Although Chairman Lin frequently had his IQ turned off when facing the girl he loved, he was originally a super smart guy. He quietly deduced the reason why Su Bei called him from the Dongshan Road this afternoon and also why her attitude towards him subtly changed.

“Eating too much cold food is not good for your body.”

“Then you eat more.” Su Bei seemed to ‘retaliate’ and pushed the seafood plate to Lin Shaochi.

“Are you sure you want me to eat more?” Lin Shaochi lowered his gaze.

Su Bei: “Huh?”