"dada" LKeisha called Tsukishima and he just hummed. " o we hab unca you?" she asked and I looked at Tsukishima. (do we have an uncle to you?)

"yes" he simply answered and I widen my eyes.

"you have a brother?" I asked and he nodded.

what the fuck

"wo?" Keith asked, he is very interested.

"Akitero" he said and I widen my eyes.

He has a brother.

"we meet?" Keisha asked.

"someday" he answered and the twins squealed and I ate my food.

After eating, we all went to the living to watch a movie and have family time.

*ring**ring*

My phone ringed and I took my phone and saw Yamaguchi calling.

"Hello Yamaguchi?" I said and the twins looked at me and smiled.

"UNCA UCHIII" they shouted.

"Hello Y/N, do you
and Tsukki want to
come with us?"

"where?"

"I don't know but me
and Yachi is going
somewhere. Want to come?"

"Kei" I called him and he looked at me. "do you want to come?" I asked and he titled his head.

"where?" he asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know, we are going with Yamaguchi and Yachi," I said and he nodded.

"yes, we are coming"

"Great, I'll call you
later in 30. Get ready"

*hangs up*

"I'll ask mom if she can pick up the kids here" I said to Tsukishima and he nodded. I chatted mom

I went upstairs to get the kid's things ready and then I heard the twins shouting

I guess mom is here now

I went downstairs with their bags and greeted mom. I gave mom the bags and kissed the twins' cheek.

"be good ok?" I said and they nodded and left.

"Let's go and get ready" I said and he nodded. We went upstairs, Tsukishima is taking a shower and I'm preparing our clothes.

Pick your clothes: