7th February

Dear R,
Do you ever get stuck with someone from past, someone legendary, for quite sometime and it's as if everything that's happening is happening exactly as they once said?
I have been stuck with Lucius Annaeus Seneca, the Roman philosopher.
He once said,
"Sometimes even to live is an act of courage."
I couldn't agree more. It is indeed an act of courage to face one's demon everyday. Especially if they are the demons.
Yep! You figured out! I am in a phase of undefined self-pity. I am not aware what's causing it, all I know is, it just doesn't feel good.
I went to school today. Something seemed unusual about the hallway. It was clear almost all day long, I wonder where did the rowdy high-school souls go. And I know that because, I was in the hallway, the entire day! Isn't that obvious? I had 3 classes with you! And the rest I didn't want to attend. Lol.
I'm not sure when I'll be ready to see you again. I just hope soon.
I'm exhausted. My Spotify is suggesting me to listen to the 'Life sucks' playlist. Seriously? Spotify too? How does everyone know about my miserable life?!
How about we elope together? Like Juliet from 'Love Story'. Yep, I'm talking about Tay Tay.
Cool, I'm talking about random shit to you. I don't want talking to you to be random. I want talking to you to be the most unique conversation ever. So I'll stop writing.

With love and all the feelings I can't spell.
A