5th February

Dear R,
What could possibly go wrong in a world full of legends who committed blunders? What could I possibly do in this small life of mine where Twenty four hours a day and 365 days a year isn't enough for me?
"I want to talk to you Raymond Smith." That is what I was mumbling when you were passing by my side. But I swear upon god, I did not see you. Your hand brushed with mine. I turned back and there you stood with your hands in your pocket, looking at me. Your eyes weren't questioning instead they were expecting me to say more. You heard me. That's when I knew what could be the biggest blunder I could do in this small life of mine. Damn you. Damn your eyes that drown me every second.
You were smirking, an evil smirk. I was nervous. I started shivering and sweating and in a split second it seemed like I had lost my ability to breathe. I had a panic attack! Seriously?! A panic attack on our first meet?! What are you going to kill me if I sit next to you?!
God I'm embarrassed. But it's not really my fault. I was scared. I didn't know what to say. And how fucking foolish of me. I scared you too!
Ughhhhh! I've never been more embarrassed!!!!
I want to cry and laugh at myself at the same time!
Raymond Smith, you mess up my head!
How an I ever going to look into your eyes again?!

With love and all the feelings I can't spell.
A

With love and all the feelings I can't spell. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara