2nd February

Dear R,
Why is everyone so inhumane?! Why does everyone leave you when you need them the most? Will you leave me too my love? I need you. Here. In my room. Next to me. I want to cry on your shoulders. I'm tired of crying alone, locked in my bathroom because if someone sees me crying, they'll either make a big deal out of it or insult my feelings. They'll not understand honey. They'll think I'm acting, or seeking attention. In a way, yes, I am! I am seeking attention! Because I need it. And they should know how much in pain I am! But no one does, nor does anyone care. Do you also hide from all of your fears Ray? Do you also pretend as if everything's alright even when it isn't? Oh god! I cannot bear the thought of you crying or week for that matter! I'm sorry if you need someone and I'm not there. I truly am. 
Ray, I need to see you. I wish you knew how desperate I am right now. I feel like my whole world is collapsing this very second. Now, but naturally, you'll want to know why I'm feeling this way I don't know! That's the thing! I want to keep crying, hug myself tight, and just want to somehow, miraculously disappear! My dearest, I'm not just ready to face the tyrannical world yet! It's just too much for me to handle. How do you stay so calm about everything, Ray? I'm sure you've got problems too, everybody does, but how can you always be calm about everything?  You're a mystery to me Raymond Smith. You'll always remain one. Writing to you makes me feel better, just imagine what talking to you will feel like! I'll try not to cry, and if I feel like, I'll think about seeing you tomorrow. 

With love and all the feelings I can't spell,
A