ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

Start from the beginning

"I'll wash up first..." she said and walked towards the bathroom leaving Silver with the other girls.

"Is she always like that?" Selene asked Silver but the girl didn't seem to know if she have the right to answer it for her friend.

"Why do you ask! It's pretty obvious!" Yatch groaned rubbing her temples as she sat up.

"Anyway! How did I get here?" She asked and looked at the girls.

"Quillrie will be pissed to her that!" Skye chuckled sitting up. She gave up going back to bed after her friend's commotion.

"What? What happened!?" Yatch asked frowning at the girls.

"You were so drunk! And you even broke his phone while thrashing on him last night!" Selene scolded her standing with her back straight and her eyes glaring at the younger.

"If I didn't know better! He would have punched you in the face if you weren't his girlfriend!" She added with a scoff.

"You're telling me that now!!?" Yatch yelled and immediately stood up running to her cabinet.

She started racking her clothes to search for her hoodie before she went to put on a shoe. She was moving a little sloppy as she still feels dizzy.

"And where do you think you're going?" Skye halted her blocking her from leaving their room.

"Duh! I'm gonna go search for another drink!" Yatch rolled her eyes placing her hands on her waist. "Of course I'm gonna look for him! Do you have any idea how hard it is to appease that dragon!?" She growled before forcing herself to leave the room.

Selene and Skye exchange looks at each other before they decided to follow Yatch leaving Silver by herself after watching all that happened.

A few minutes passed and Qaelust finished taking a shower. She noticed their roommates are gone but didn't bother to ask why.

Meanwhile. Selene and Skye chased after Yatch who planned to cross the border just to talk to her pissed boyfriend.

She's being irrational with her actions that she forgot that it's forbidden for ladies to cross over the boys area.

Luckily for them, the guards haven't patrolled the area where they are yet. Althoug they're on their way.

Selene and Skye immediately pulled Yatch before she can climb on the wall.

"Are you insane!!? You can just talk to him later! Why would you cross over the wall!" Selene yelled at her pulling her with her arms wrapped around Yatchelus' neck.

"Let go of me! You're hurting me!!!" Yatch screamed trying to break free from her grasp.

"Just kill her! I'll tell Rie she committed suicide!" Skye laughed making Yatch thrash her feet at her.

"Will you keep it down!!? The nuns might hear you!" Selene scolded whule they drag the girl back to their dormitory.

A few students who's already on their way to their classrooms saw the three. And they couldn't help but laught at how hilarious they look like while trying to drag Yatch back to their dorm.

"The students are looking! You're gonna be on the headlines again!" Skye rolled her eyes and decided to just drag her feet.

They carried the girl all the way to their room while she's just busy wasting her voice by yelling at her friends.

As soon as they got back, Skye immediately locked their room and Selene let Yatch free.

"Did you just dragged me all the way here!!?" Yatch yelled at her poker face but was ignored by the older.