chapter 20

⚠️ body parts

Everyone went straight to their rooms that night except for Alejandro and his mom. She started the fire then Ale brought the gym bag through the back door.

Camila and Alyssa stood at Ales room window and watched.

"I can't believe this..." Alyssa said biting her nails.

"Me neither, you actually did that." Camila responded.

"I'm aware of that! He, He had his hands tightly wrapped around Alejandro's neck, I had to do something." She said.

"You must really like him." Cami chuckled. Alyssa sighed and looked out the window again. Alejandro threw in Mattias legs and arms while his mom threw the head in with his body.

"Why would that guy even say you slept with Caleb?" Cami asked.

"I honestly I have no idea. He probably made that up to get under Alejandro's skin."

After a few seconds I had to close my eyes and let the tears roll down.

"What are your exact thoughts?" Alyssa was asked. She took a second to think.

"That this is fucking crazy." She answered.

Alejandro looked up and made eye contact with Alyssa. He waved her to come down but she shook her head and backed away from the window. Both girls sat on his bed and spoke.

"No, like, seriously, what was going through your mind and how do you feel right now?" Camila asked.

"I was not thinking much at that moment. The gun was in my hand and the only thing I thought I could do was to..shoot Mattia. It did give me a rush but then I had, like, an out of body experience and realized what I had just done and I wanted to scream. Ugh, what's gonna happen to me now? I'm too pretty for jail." Alyssa pouted.

"I can't believe you just said you're too pretty for jail..." Camila scoffed. "You most likely won't get caught because that part of town has murders everyday and no one really cares."

"Alright, but what about Mattias dad? I just fucking killed his son! He's gonna want revenge or something, and Caleb might try to get me. I messed up big time."

Both Camila and Alyssa went back and forth trying to calm each other. Alejandro and his mom were still standing by the fire watching the flesh on the body parts start to melt and shrink down.

"Giacomo is gonna be pissed." Adriana, Ales mom, said not looking away from the fire.

"I know, he might come for Alyssa and not us, or send that stupid guy Caleb." Alejandro spit into the fire. "What should we do?" He asked his mom.

"Well they already know she's staying with us and their apartment was trashed and it's right next to Calebs so that's out."

"Mom what if we send them to Costa Rica?"

"¿Por que?"

"We could have them in one of our apartments. They would be far from here and no ones gonna know where they are." Ale suggested. Adriana was a bit iffy about it.

"I don't know, baby. Things are complicated but we can't have them here anymore."

"Why are you kicking them out?"

"Alejandro, I have business to take care of, not your girlfriend."

"If she leaves I leave." Ale said. "And she's not my girlfriend yet."

"Tuh, you wouldn't. You've said that plenty of times and you're still here." She laughed.

"Please let them stay." He begged. Adriana rolled her eyes and nodded her head. They stayed quiet and took in the warmth from the fire.