Words From The Author

G U A R D I A N S  O F
I M M O R T A L  K E Y S

Alright, let me dive a bit deeper into the story behind Immortal Keys. Picture this: a crazy mix of ideas, swirling around in my head for what feels like forever. Those moments when I hit pause or zone out? That's my cue to brew up this wild draft in my mind, birthing a world filled with extraordinary folks wielding powers that can flip the world on its head, all fueled by a good dose of greed.

Blame it on the post-apocalyptic and dystopian movies that set my imagination on fire. They pushed me to blend magic and science into a single, epic narrative. "Can you wrap your head around it?" Well, the only way to find out is to dive into the pages that follow. But let me tell you, bringing this book to life has been a real rollercoaster. It wasn't just about putting words on paper; it involved deep dives into research, rewriting chapters until the emotions and power were just right. And after all that effort, here it is, ready for you.

So, what's waiting for you in Guardians of Immortal Keys? A twisted world where possibilities and dangers dance hand in hand, pushing the characters to their limits in love, loyalty, and trust. It's a whole new way to see reality. I'm Nathan Ironhart, and I'm thrilled to share this artistic journey with you, my incredible readers. Buckle up for a ride into the unknown!

(Disclaimer) This book may contain sensitive topics on violence and war, so please be advised.

Nathan Ironhart, The Author