(Chapter 15)(He will make you King)

(Jax's p.o.v)

I went to Brantley's a week later as I said. And took the kids to him. "Promise me, no matter what happens, you'll father my children from now on". I say. "Jax what are you doing?!" Brantley says with nervousness in his voice. "You are their god father, and Riley their god mother, sign these papers". I say. "But Jax, you'll be back right?" BG asked.
"I'm turning myself in." I say. "What!! You can't Jax are you crazy!!" BG says . "I have to do this, just love my children, that's all I ask." I say to him.

"Come here, kids". They hurried back to me. I took off my 'sons' ring and put it on Abel's little finger. "keep this, don't ever lose it.""it's probably best to put it away until you grow into it huh". I say. He smiled and nodded. He hugged me tight.
"I love you daddy". He says. "I love you too, son". I say. I looked up at my daughter from where I was crouched down. I took off my necklace. I put the the chain that held my silver bullet and her mothers ring around her neck. "Don't lose this"."keep it very close to you.""you were my first child, you taught me love, and beauty, thank you". I say to her. Tears welled her eyes she hugged me tight. "I love you, and I'll miss you forever". She says knowing what I was gonna do .
"I'll always be here for you, you will be the one most connected to us". "Pray, and protect". I say. She nodded and kissed my cheek. She pulled back. I kissed her hot, wet, tear covered cheek. I stood up, and handed BG my knife that I kept on my side. "Give this to Nathaniel when he's old enough ." I say. "Thank you, I'll never be able to repay you for this." I say.

I left and called the police station.

Me: hello this is Jackson Teller, the gun runner, you know where to find me.

Officer: well I'm glad you've finally accepted this. We'll be coming to run you down.

I hung up and threw my phone across the road. I drove home, and got on my motorcycle .
I looked up, at the beautiful sky. I climbed on my bike and sped off down the road.

Soon enough the cops were on my tail. I drove and drove peacefully.
I was really enjoying the scenery . Then as I drove farther and farther, with more and more cops arising into the chase, of my last ride.
Then I saw a transfer truck. I felt a grin cross my face. I revved my engine and road faster. Finger by finger I released the handle bars. I spread my arms out wide. "You were right baby... It is like heaven..." I breathed to my wife in heaven. I closed my eyes, and just breathed.

The last thing I heard was the crunching of my bike against the transfer truck. I felt nothing... No more pain... I was free of this life forever...

The End

((I might write a book series about Joanna and Abel becoming runners))

(Please watch))

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0QZJxVKzNmQ