(Chapter 10)(daddy's lovin)

(Jax's p.o.v)

"Remember Riley's picking y'all up.""tell her to call jake and ask if he got Nathaniel ". I say to my kids as they left with Michael to get to school.
I closed the door, locked it and turned to my wife. "Come here, let me hold ya baby". I say. She laughed and jumped into my arms happily. We would have the whole day to ourselves. "So you wanna go play?" She asked. I put her down , "hell yeah, I'll race ya there". I say. She ran out to the kids swing set . I pushed her in the swing. "Jax " she laughed. We hung around all day.

Watched a movie or two then she grabbed my motorcycle keys. "Let's go for a ride." She says smiling. "Yes ma'am " I say. We rode on my motorcycle for a while and she held her arms out. "It's like flying"."to heaven". She says blissfully. I smiled. "guess it is, like heaven." I say. "You know I don't know if I told you lately; but I love you". She says over the roar of the engine. "I love you too baby". I say.

We were home now and Jax tackled me, down onto a bed.
"Jax". I breathed. "You know what else feels like heaven ". I joke. "Hmm?" She asked. "You under me." I say.
I slipped her jeans off and her shirt, then my jeans hit the floor. I threw her bra, and then her wet panties. She smiled. She kissed me and wrapped her legs around my waist. "I wanna take this to the shower." I say. She nodded. I grinned , picked her up and carried her into the shower; I turned it on. She smiled and jumped back into my arms and kissed me. I slammed her back against the wall. She gasped. "Come on, let me love you." I growled and bit her neck . She gasped. "Jax". She breathed. I slammed into her roughly, she screamed. "That's my girl". I say. She smiled. "I love you". She says. "I love you too". I say.

We laid in the bed , naked and warm against each other.
"Gemma called and said that she wanted to keep the kids."" I told her no because of what happened last time, and she said I'd regret it , I'm worried Jax". She says. "It'll be fine". I say. "She ain't that stupid to hurt ya baby". I say. She nodded and cuddled up to me. I kissed her forehead as she played with my fake silver bullet necklace.