(Chapter 3)(phone call)

(Brantley's p.o.v)

It's been months almost a year, since Nathaniel had vanished. I knew Blaise was heart broken and upset; Jax had been smoking more and was really on edge, but hey if my baby was taken I'd be pissed too. It was late and Riley came into the living room and sat in my lap. She kissed my cheek. "You wanna go to bed?" She asked. "It's only 10, normally we stay up till one in the morning." I say. She smiled. "We can still stay up but uh , we'll just be in the bed". She says. I smirked. "I'll race ya there". I say. She laughed as I chased her to my room.

(Blaise's p.o.v)

Jax was leaned up against Nathaniel's crib, smoking his 4th cigarette today. "Jax hon your lungs are gonna shrivel up, what happened to one cigarette a month?" I asked. Joanna and Abel came in our room. Joanna had homework and Abel had his GI-Joe.
I sighed. Jax grabbed Abel, and began to play with him. I tossed Jax a Barbie that was Joanna's . "What you want me to do with the blonde?" " make her shoot Joe over here?" Jax asked taking his cigarette out of his mouth.
"Just play with him". I say.
I helped Joanna with her homework as Jax taught Abel apparently how to shoot barbies with his GI-Joe.

The phone rang. Jax sat Abel aside, and got up. He answered the phone. "Really!" He says smiling , making me look up. Me and Joanna had just finished her 3 math problems. "So you can tell me where my son is !!" Jax says into the phone. Jax looked at me and pointed to the note pad and tossing me a pen.

"4713 Dalanthal street, it's where?" "Kentucky!!". He says surprised . I wrote it all down.
"And it's Kentucky NC, 4713, Dalanthal street "" yes thanks so much !!" Jax says. Hanging up the phone he smiled. "They tracked him baby, get the guys together let's go get my son!!!" He says grabbing his guns , motorcycle keys, and his SOA cut. "Wait you can't leave without the guys!" I say.
He stopped, we called them.
They were here in no more than 15 minutes.
They were ready to kill Brett.
I sighed and kissed Jax good bye. "I'll bring him back, trust me". He says. "Daddy are you gonna kill Brett "? Joanna asked. Jax seemed saddened by the question that would have come out sooner or later, we had never really told our kids that we killed people, we just said we saved others.