Future Plans

"Matt's supposed to be dead," he said simply, point of fact.

You quirked a brow. "Just shut up and put on the wig." You had found a pair of glasses and a wig identical to the ones he had previously worn. Kylo Ren lifted the items, putting them on to humor you. Of late the pair of you had not seen one another despite sharing the same quarters. Supreme Leader Snoke spent much time with his apprentice, occasionally training you as well, however this was always separate. "You look so dorky...I love it."

"Yes, I can tell how aroused you are." A slight smirk on his lips as he stared at you through those glasses he did not need. The faux blonde was half-Kylo Ren given his current outfit and half-Matt. Best of both worlds rolled into one. You, meanwhile, were wearing only a shirt. Your stomach was a little more swollen. While you complained about getting bigger, he would point out that you had a child growing in you. His child. Sometimes at night, when the two of you were together, he would use your stomach as a pillow, if not your breasts. You gestured to his pants. "You said you invited Koviak and Emry..."

"They won't be here for, like, thirty minutes. Come, my awkward radar technician. Show me again how it is you rewire a calcinator."

"Just make sure you scream 'Matt'," he said, fumbling with the front of his pants as he moved closer. Your mouths met, and his hands were on your legs, spreading them. He paused, and you turned onto your hands and knees so that he could not see your pregnant belly. It made things awkward, yet you figured out of sight, out of mind. It definitely worked, the man grunting as he pushed inside you. You moaned loudly, rocking back into him.

"Mmm...Matt." His hands were on your hips, and he started to roll himself against you, thrusting in and out. Your breath began to come out heavily. Matt reached forward with one hand, groping your left breast, squeezing it. "Fuck, that's good."

"You're real tight... Mm... It's been a bit, hasn't it?"

"Nnn...yeah..." You nodded sloppily while reaching a hand down between your legs, rocking your fingers against your clit. The closer the two of you arrived to orgasm, the more the pair of you felt one another's pleasure through the Force bond. You gasped, gulping down air greedily as sweat beading over your flesh. "Fuck, Matt. Mmm...fuck...more!"

He picked up the pace, the faux blonde pounding his hips noisily into yours so that his balls were slapping against you. His groans were growing louder, the man occasionally hissing out your name similarly to the way you were moaning out his. Well, Matt's. You added another finger to your clit, rocking faster as you felt your orgasm wash over you, your walls tugging at him. Behind you, Matt swore again as he came. He pulled out, leaned over, and kissed along your spine a few times before moving away.

You turned around, sitting on the edge of the bed and watching as he removed the glasses and wig, tucking them away for safe keeping. This caused more pleasure to ripple through you. He readjusted his robes then looked around for his helmet. The one he wore in your quarters was different than the previous one. It did not inspire as much fear, and you knew he had chosen this one for the sake of your unborn child. There would be no need to frighten the baby when it was born; the ultrasound wherein you and he would learn the gender was to occur in two days. Snoke had been postponing for the purpose of ensuring Kylo Ren's training was given a jump-start. He would not allow parenthood to cloud his apprentice's priorities.

Still, you thought, it was comforting to know that the pair of you were able to play at being a normal domestic couple. Granted, Emry and Koviak believed the child to be Matt's, who was supposed to be dead. It had been explained to them about your Force sensitivity previously, and the interest Kylo Ren would have in your child was mentioned to be due to the possibility that he/she was also Force sensitive. Supreme Leader was allowing you to socialize here and there. All the same, it had been some time since last you had been able to hang out with anyone. That Koviak and Emry were coming over allowed you to pretend things were normal.