FIFTY ONE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴFIFTY ONE˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴFIFTY ONE˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats.

The alcohol had hit Daisy way before Harry. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea?..

The bottle was now empty, and was somewhere on the floor. Daisy slid up the bench and moved closer to Harry, randomly patting his cheek and snuggling into his neck.

Harry smiled in amusement, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and holding her close to his body. He studied her face, she had her eyes closed.

"I thought you would be more energetic drunk." Harry commented. "You look like you're about to fall asleep."

"Shhh." Daisy whispered, bringing her finger up and placing it on Harry's lips.

Harry's head slowly began to feel dizzy and fuzzy. He felt Daisy suddenly bite his arm.

He moved his head to quickly causing it to spin even more. He groaned. "Daisy, what the fuck."

"Sorry." she said, not sounding sorry at all. She closed her eyes again, allowing Harry to run his fingers through her hair, she smiled.

"Can I tell you something, Harry." Daisy said after a couple minutes of silence.

Harry nodded his head, the alcohol slowly starting to give him a headache. "Of course."

Daisy didn't reply after that, and Harry grew curious. "Daisy, what is it?"

Again there was no response. Harry thought she might of actually fell asleep, he tapped her head a couple of times and when she didn't move, he thought she was asleep.

But she wasn't actually asleep. Daisy let her next sentence slip out of her mouth like it was just a normal thing for her to say everyday. "I do love you, you know."

It was silent after that, before Harry sat up, Daisy hanging of the bench where Harry shot up. His eye were wide, lips parted and Daisy looked clueless on why he looked so shocked.

"Daisy, what?" He moved closer to her again.

"Did you not here what I said?" She tilted her head, bringing her hand up to move Harry's hair out his face.

Harry then remembered, she was drunk. She probably didn't know or understand what she was saying. His shoulders slumped, but he tried to not look too disappointed. He shook his head, "No I did. You're drunk, you didn't mean to say that."

"I'm hardly drunk, harry." Daisy laughed softly. Yes, her head was swarming from the drink, and she felt a little different but no she wasn't completely drunk.

"Let's not say things that were gonna regret tomorrow." He said softly. He didn't want to get his hopes up on what he just heard. Love is a huge thing, and he wasn't so sure himself, If Daisy actually loved him yet. He didn't want her saying it, and then not meaning it in the morning. Because that would hurt, he wanted her to say it sober, so she knew what she was saying.

"Harry no, I'm not gonna regret it." She used her thumb to trace his cheekbones. She tried her best to look serious, because she knew that Harry wouldn't want to believe it if she looked 'drunk'

Harry decided to give in. "And I love you, you know that. But I want you to say it when your completely sober, just so I know that you fully mean it."

Daisy nodded slowly, resting her body into Harry. "Okay, I understand."

It was pretty dark now, and luckily they were still the only two in the park. Daisy had fell asleep on Harry by now. Harry had his chin resting on her head, and he kept thinking about what Daisy had said.

"I do love you, you know."

God it was making him crazy.Did she actually mean it, or did she not know what she was saying? She seemed so genuine though.. fuck.

Harry heard a rustling noise in the bushes opposite him and he tensed for a moment. The rusting continued, before it stopped and something popped out of it.

Harry squinted his eyes to see what it was, but it was pretty dark so it was hard to make out. The thing stepped forward, under a lamp post and that's when he realised what it was.

The duck.

"Oh for fuck sake." Harry muttered to himself. The duck spotted him and headed straight for him.

"Piss of." He said to the duck as if it was gonna understand him and turn straight back around.

Instead of pecking him or attacking him like before, he duck jumped up on the bench, and sat next to Daisy.

Harry blinked. What? He shook his head, he was tired and he didnt really have a clue about what was going on. It also didn't help that the drink was making his head spin even more.

His eyes started to droop, it wouldn't hurt just resting his eyes for a couple of a minutes.

It also just happened to be that Sirius and Remus was walking through the same exact park Harry and Daisy was asleep in.

Sirius squinted his eyes at the entrance of the park, and he widened his eyes. "Remus, that's Harry and Daisy!"

Remus turned his head, stopping in his tracks. "What, Where?"

Sirius pointed to a bench and they both made there way over there. Sirius snorted. "Why the fuck is there a duck asleep next to them?"

Remus smiled but then frowned. "I'm just wondering what they are doing in a park, asleep on a bench at this time of night."

Sirius looked at the floor and gasped. He bent down to pick something up and he shoved it in Remus' face. It was the alcohol bottle. Sirius grinned. "Oh, just wait until I tell Prongs."

><><
An
I had no motivation for this chapter at all,
But I just love drunk confessions, don't you?