THIRTY FOUR

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𖥔 ࣪ ˖  ᤴTHIRTY FOUR˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║            -love repeats

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᤴTHIRTY FOUR˖ ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
-love repeats.

Poppy had woken up the next day in the early hours of the morning to someone coughing and sneezing. She woke up with a start as it was heard right in her ear and it scared her awake.

She rubbed her eyes, getting the sleepy out of them and tried to figure out who it was, in the darkness. It was still dark out, so it couldn't be later than 6am.

Someone sneezed again, and she huffed and sat up in her bed. There was no way she could fall back asleep now. She leaned over and switched her lamp on, creating a small glow just on the side of her room.

"Daisy." she whispered into the quietness, and she heard someone moving in bed.

"Pops?" the person croaked out, followed by a strong cough.

"Daisy." Poppy whispered again, leaning forward and trying to look at Daisys bed, but it was in darkness. "Turn your lamp on."

There was some shuffling and then the lamp flickered on, revealing a sick looking Daisy. She had tissue to her nose and she looked cold.

"Damn." Poppy whispered, looking at her appearance in the dark light. "You look ill"

"I feel it." Daisy managed to get out, her nose blocking up that made her voice sounded weird. "Damn, my throat kills."

"Will you be quiet!" a hushed voice said with frustration in their tone. Daisy and Poppy realised that they weren't the only ones in the room and there was one other girl. "You've just woken me up, go back to bed!"

"Sorry." Poppy said on behalf of the two.

"Turn your lamp off, I cant sleep with it on." the girl instructed, flopping back into bed and covering her face with the duvet.

"I'm dying." Daisy said dramatically, rubbing her nose. "What is the time?"

"I don't know, but it's not time to wake up yet. You woke me up."

"Sorry." Daisy said, guilty and then followed by a cough. She tried to sniff, but her nose was blocked so she couldn't. "I'm gonna go back to bed, sorry for waking you up."

Poppy sighed. "It's alright, I might get up. What's your first lesson?" she asked and stared at the now dark side of the room where Daisy turned off her light.