The only this that was confusing Jungkook was he did not know what rank he was, he was definitely smaller then a beta. Jungkook looked to Taehyung who was focused on the lesson and was writing down notes.

It was time for their second class which was P.E and Jungkook was hyped, he loved P.E cause it was more active than other classes and he needed to let off some anger. they walked towards the changing rooms and everyone was getting changed.

Jungkook took off his top and pant's and got changed fast, he turned around and was about to head out when he saw eyes on his mate who was trying to change. He stood there for a little, trying to figure out why his mate looked uncomfortable. 

Until he noticed all the hungry glances other males in the changing room were giving him.

Jungkook moved as soon as he saw another wolf grab his phone from his bag while smirking, he opened up his camera app but before he could snap a pick of the new wolf. Jungkook grabbed his towel that was placed over his shoulder and walked to his mate, he pulled the towel in front of him so none of the other alpha's could see him.

Taehyung's eyes widen when he made eye contact with Jungkook who was holding up and towel covering his body.

"Get changed pup, no one can see" Jungkook whispered as Taehyung nodded quickly and got changed. Jungkook closed his eyes while Taehyung got changed as he can see over the towel but wanted his male to be comfortable. 

Not a lot of alphas in this town know what respect is, sometimes Jungkook finds other alpha's gross.

Taehyung felt his heart skip a beat at how close his mate was to him but also the kind gesture, he was sure no one would care if he was uncomfortable or scared. So he definitely found his heart skip a little at the gesture.

"T-thank you" Taehyung mumbles as Jungkook nods moving the towel and then walking out of the room. Taehyung quickly gathered up his stuff when he felt a hand on his shoulder, the male flinched and jumped back.

"Oh im so sorry, I did not mean to scare you" a male said as he smiled

"My name is Jimin and I noticed you were new and thought about asking to be friends" Jimin smiled as Taehyung croaked out

"A-alpha?" Taehyung stuttered as Jimin shook his head

"No I am a beta" he replied watching as Taehyung's face showed relief, he opened his mouth to question the male's reaction but soon decided against it.

"I w-would love to be f-friends" he stuttered as Jimin linked arms with him and they walked off to the field where their sports class was going to be.

"Don't worry, I can tell you are scared of the other alpha's but dont worry I got your back" Jimin said ruffling the male's hair.

Taehyung and Jimin walked towards the field everyone was stretching and both boys decided to as well and get to know each other.

"So you recently moved here?" Jimin asked as Taehyung nodded

"Oh cool, what pack are you from?" Taehyung sighed already knowing someone would ask him

"I dont have one" 

Jimin's eyes widened "Where do you live then?" he asked curious

"Alone" Taehyung whispered, not bothered to extend onto that question more.

Jimin's eyes widened, his lips parted about to say something but got cut off.

"OKAY EVERYONE GATHER UP" a teacher yelled and everyone got up and walked towards the group

"Welcome Taehyung to Kingsdale college, we are glad to have you here" the teacher said causing Taehyung to bow.

"Okay we will be playing a few games, first split yourself into teams of 7" The coach said

Jimin grabbed Taehyung's hand and dragged him to his group of friends, Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw Taehyung standing in front of him.

"Great everyone has a group of 7" the coach said counting

"Now it is important that we realize what team work is and how we can improve" the coach said

"We will be playing dodgeball" he said as everyone started to get ready.

It was a team of 7 against another team of 7, Taehyung was thankful he was on the same team as people he is more so comfortable with.

As they all got ready to play, Jungkook was staring hard at the other team who was trying to aim at what ball they could reach first.

The whistle blew and Jungkook rushed to grab a ball, he threw it at a male who was about to throw a ball. Once it hit him he heard little growls from the other side.

Jungkook high-fived Namjoon who also got someone from the opposite team out. The game went by quickly.

30 minutes had gone by and it was time for them to go and get changed, Taehyung and Jimin were both walking together as they talked while Jungkook was behind them as they entered the changing rooms. Jungkook had quickly gotten changed and turned around to see everyone stare at Taehyung as he took off his top.

Jungkook walked behind him, blocking everyone from seeing him- Taehyung felt the presences behind him as he smelt Jungkook but he did not mind. He felt safe being around him.

After they got changed they had all walked out and it was time for break, Jimin dragged Taehyung out to the field and Jungkook watched as Taehyung smiled at Jimin. He was not mad he was just glad that Taehyung's first friend here was a close friend of his.

He knows he is safe with Jimin.

Authors note: how do you like the book so far :) ?