Chapter Seven: Rain

Chapter Seven! Woo... Drama starts here! Bewaaaaarrrrreeeee!!!!

"Hi, Jemma."
"WOAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Jemma bounces up and hugged me, "I thought we would never see each other again!"

I hugged Jemma back. "Neither did I! But we have work to do right now, so the reunions can wait a little bit."

"Work? What kind of work?"

---An hour later---
"What are we waiting for? Who do we rescue next, my kangaroo?"

Dan flattened his ears to his head and frowned. He sighed before continuing, "We are going to get a girl named Rain next."

"Oh! I like rain it is so wet and cold an-"

"Please Jem, shut it." Blake puffed out her tail and hair to signify her annoyance.

"Fine then." Jemma puckered her lips and wore a pouty face. We proceeded to talk about where she was and how to get her.

---Rain's POV---
I swear, this test was impossible. 'Oh Test Gods, please smile upon me! Stop frowning! I need thy luck!' I thought. I looked around me at the test. The door was easily fifty feet above me.

Although I am a rabbit, I cannot jump that high. Nor do I insist on eating carrots. Geez, society, get it right. Rabbits crave lemon bars you dopes.

I shook my blonde hair and twitched my long white ears. I made a jumping stance and tried again.
"Nope," I began, "Twenty feet off."

This was so impossible.

---Ivy's POV---

Once we had reached Rain's test room, loud sirens went off. Lights turned red and the computer spoke.

"Hello peasants. Prepare to die."

Armed soldiers appeared at every side of us. They grabbed my arm and hooked a cuff to it. "Let go!" I screeched as they put similar cuffs on the others.

"Oh, poop..." Dan muttered.
And this had been Brilliance From Dan. Thank you for joining us.

Anyway, the computer spoke again. "You researched well, Mr. Dan. And-Ilene is it?-You all fell for my trap. The reason you weren't caught before was that I was waiting for the right moment to leap from my domain on high to capture y-"

"Pu-LEEEEZE! Like you were that smart. You were probably too busy doting on yourself then noticed us like five minutes ago." Sen blew an orange lock from her eyes.

"Well, but, wait! How di-!!" He was angry now, "YOU FOOLS! HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME!"

Suddenly, everything went black. All I heard was people getting the literal crap beaten out of them. And I knew it wasn't us.