Chapter 1 - Pilot from the Future

Mulai dari awal

(Just not with the armor or wings)

Then we headed out again only to bump into friends of his, since that's how he introduced them to me as, they were Sai Argyle, Kuzzey Buskirk, Tolle Koenig, and Miriallia Haw which had Kira then introducing me to them we all started getting to know each other for the rest of the day, Kira had decided to tell them that I was a distant relative saying he would explain more later. So when it got late Kira took me to his place allowing me to stay with him until we thought of something for me, it was then that I explained everything to Kira about my timeline which had him shocked but he did ask questions in between which I answered truthfully shocking him. That was when he understood everything that I was going through right now, then he asked about my gundam which I told him was stored away at the abandoned storage unit he asked to see it which I nodded saying we could check it out tomorrow before meeting the other's. He nodded as we went to bed smiling, when I woke up the next day Kira showed me how to use the shower so I could wash up making me happy while I waited for him to finish getting ready before we headed off to see my unit which I had locked with a complex lock before I left so it was easy for me to get back in. When we went in I made sure that all the air locks where in place as we made our way over to my gundam making Kira look up at it shocked, "This is your gundam?" I smiled at him knowing how hard it is to understand about my unit since it wasn't like your average unit it was modified to fit me personally so no one else can pilot it no matter what even if they wanted to, "It's also voice activated, along with thought activation." Kira looked at me surprised when I said that before looking worried making me smile at him. "Thing's are different in my time Kira, if your sent to an orphanage then the government deems you worthless so there allowed to experiment on them, I was one of those children since my parents sold me to them when I was five, they do this so that we can use our unit's no matter the situation so we could still be safe... among other things." I said to him smiling sadly as I opened the cockpit which had him awestruck making me smile at him knowing it was hard to understand something like this before we left to go visit his friends after I did a scan of my unit to see it was still in top shape so nothing was wrong with it or the weapons that were hidden inside the belt using future technology.

Then it was boring for the next few years until we all turned fifteen when someone decided to attack our home of Heliopolis while we were all at the Factory since we were helping out one of the professor's that worked here so we were happy to help in this situation because of the fact that we were able to help but I did tell Kira what exactly they were doing so I used a code to put a stop to it with his permission. So the Professor was upset when he got the code back since it would work on other devices but when uploaded into the mobile suits it stopped working while deleting itself which is what I programmed it to do which had me smiling especially since we kept seeing the same program returning to us when that would happen. However right now the place began to shake scaring us while I looked at Kira who nodded but then the place rumbled badly knocking us all off our feet, then we all headed for the emergency stair's to go down to the bunkers' for the escape pods but Kira and I both know I wouldn't need it. So once we were down there Professor's guest took off down a corridor making me groan as Kira took off after her, "Sai get the other's to safety, and I mean it no horsing around got it?" He nodded as I took off after them only to find out that the Professor's guest is a young girl while Kira had made a fool of himself about it before we took off trying to get to safety so we headed out only to come to a huge area to see two gundams laying below us making me groan, "Oh boy..." Kira just smiled at me since I had told him about this stuff happening regularly in my own time making me sigh but then the girl decided to start screaming about what her father had done making Kira grab her in a dive while I hide by the opening into the area sighing as I pulled out my two twin guns.

" Kira just smiled at me since I had told him about this stuff happening regularly in my own time making me sigh but then the girl decided to start screaming about what her father had done making Kira grab her in a dive while I hide by the opening...

(Ignore the building's around him)

Knowing I had to do something to keep us protected but I never thought of this so I told Kira to get the girl to safety while I provided back up making him take off down the catwalk to where more evacuation pods were at while I started firing kill shots at anyone who came up here like I had been trained to do no matter who it was. Then Kira came back so we decided to go to my gundam which I had already told using our telepathic connection to come to my location so we just needed to get outside but Kira called out to a lady on one of the units which had her telling him to come to her saying that the escape pods we said we were going to were already gone. So Kira took off for her while I provided the cover, "Kira I'll meet you outside, so you better stay safe!" He nodded as I backed up just enough to jump over the railing before flying off across the area shocking everyone there mostly because I landed easily on the ground at the end of the second unit before running outside smiling. I stood there as the other two units made there way out making me sigh but then a third unit showed up just as the green unit tried to attack me, before holding out its hand to me allowing me to climb up onto it's shoulder before a seat popped up showing everyone that no one was inside the unit during this time. I sat down sighing while buckling myself in as the seat lowered itself down so I was inside my unit making me sigh happy to be back inside my element once again because this is what I had been trained for so I began to go through all the start up process to get my unit back up and running properly. I immediately took my spot next to the gundam that Kira was currently in while keeping an eye on my surrounding's just in case, before the green unit attacked us so I defended Kira's unit he took over since I could already tell that the OS was terrible so I knew it would be hard for the unit to move with the OS like that so all I had to do was protect them but it was getting boring. Mostly because I was used to fighting more than one opponent at a time, or stronger ones since they would be enhanced by experimentation or by drugs so fighting them was a lot tougher than normal battles especially if it's against more than one of them.