35. The Reasons Why

1 CHAPTER LEFT + EPILOGUE :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'M CRYING!!!!!

10+ COMMENTS FOR UPDATE!!!

THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!

Please VOTE COMMENT PROMOTE AND FOLLOW! :)

xoxo,
Losalini

________

[ edited  11 Dec  2015 ]

2. I like that you didn't know who I was when we met.

3. I like that when you did you still treated me the same.

4. I like it when you smile even at the simplest things.

5. I like that you fight with me even though you know you're wrong and I'm right.

6. I like the nicknames you give me even though they aren't the least bit creative.

7. I like your eyes, a vibrant green.

8. I like your smile, the brightest I'd ever seen.

9. I like your laughter.

The list greeted me when I woke up the next day.

In his elegant writing, I smiled as I read it, despite my convictions from last night that everything was a mistake.

I shouldn't have done what I did.

What if what happened to mom, happened to me?

I got up, freshened up before I walked to the living room to looks for Dylan and explain my stand on this whole misunderstanding.

But he wasn't there.

Instead on the kitchen counter was a Styrofoam cup with a Starbucks logo and a plate with a chocolate muffin. A note at next to it.

10. I like it when a simple coffee from Starbucks makes you willing to do anything for me.

11. I like your stubbornness. Right now, you must be rethinking our kiss. But be warned, I'm not giving up.

* * *

Today was the day.

It was the kissing scene between Ethan Clarke and Ashleigh Bishop. And I was not ready. Despite the practice that I'd had yesterday with Dylan.

In case, you were confused by the fact that there was already a confession scene filmed yesterday, Declan had called Flynn in to authorize some changes and cut out the scene from yesterday. This meant that I had three hours to learn my lines for the new scene. Nothing hard at all.

Since I got to the set, I've had deliveries by PAs carrying chocolates, or a punnet of tomatoes, each with a note along with it.

12. I like that you are so predictable. This chocolate will obviously brighten up your day.