13. Missed Appointments

VOTE / COMMENT / PROMOTE / FOLLOW (only of you wanna) ;)

Xoxo,
Losalini

P.S - The fun's about to really begin now! :D

•••||||•••

[ edited 6 Dec 2015 ]

In the time after Sir Jerks-A-Lot hung up on me and now, the next day, I'd pondered a few thoughts that made me believe that he either had psychic powers, was a stalker or had someone following me.

For one, how did he get my number? I'd switched out his Sim for mine after Mrs Rush's call, worried that someone else might call and demand my presence. 

So how did he get my number when the only people that had it was my family and friends?

Secondly, how did he know my full name? He'd only guessed my first after the slip up on the flight over but my last name as far as I know, should still be a mystery.

Thirdly, how did he know to call me then, as I exited his home? And how did he guess I was there in the first place?

I looked out the corner booth of Starbucks, eyeing the customers in there too, getting their morning dose of caffeine.

No one looked suspicious. What did a stalker even look like? For all I knew they were usually the most inconspicuous person in the room. Someone you didn't notice.

I'd slept over at Marie's yesterday, after sneaking in and hoping that Lucas hadn't decided to come in and look for me, demanding an explanation on what the hell had happened. This morning, I'd snuck out past a sleeping Marie and disappeared before Lucas came in to work. She'd mentioned that he was working today as I left yesterday.

Now I was here, eyeing the clock slowly move towards 10, the time I was supposed to meet jackass himself. And I was here alone.

He can go crazy all he want for me not bringing my lawyer, but surprise! I wasn't rich as him and didn't have an overpaid lawyer waiting around for me to need him to sort out a problem I'd caused like a spoilt brat. Who in their right mind had a lawyer, even at my age?

9:56.

He was supposed to be walking in soon.

A cappuccino was in front of me with a half eaten chocolate muffin. I'd been here since 9 and had watched the big city traffic moving past and the myriads of well-dressed people walking past going about their busy lives. Over three million people lived here and for that I was glad. The chances of me running into Flynn Mathers was a 1 in a 3000000 or even more.

My phone vibrated. A text. From... Sexy 5.

By now I knew that all the Sexy Caller IDs, which reached nine by the way, was all his. If that wasn't revelation enough on his wealth, the pictures of him standing next to six luxury cars, all personalized with Rush1 to Rush6 was a hint. After I saw the Lamborghini, Aston Martin and Ferrari, I knew that he wasn't just some spoilt rich brat. He was a mega overspolit, filthy rich brat.