𝙲𝚑.15- 𝙸 𝙽𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔

Start from the beginning

"Okay, I can still make it up to you..."

"What are you talking about Hannah?"It took about a second before her hand reach my belt buckle and she took off my belt and started to undo my pants.

Even though I'm a little still hung up on Rachel, I'm still a man who has needs. So I keep Hannah around because she's very helpful.

We arrive at my parents house and we stand on the doorstep and ring the doorbell. My parents butler open the door and leads us into the dining hall.

I see my parents and I pulled a chair out for Hannah. It sat right in front of my mom, and then I sat down in my chair in front of my dad.

My parents had different emotions when they were looking at me and Hannah. The servants finally brought us our food and set it in front of us. We began to speak about light subjects, pretending that me and Hannah were happy.

Hannah kept on speaking on how she's so glad she mated with a guy who has money and how she's glad to be welcomed into this type of life. She didn't even have the decency to say she liked me for me, just my money.

As she was talking, I saw my mom trying not to look at Hannah in disgust and she hid it with a fake smile. Dad on the other hand didn't even attempt to cover it up. He looked agitated.

My mom decided then decided to ask "So Hannah, how did the sparks feel with Hunter?"

Hannah paused and looked at me. Because we weren't true mates, she couldn't reply.

I haven't told my parents yet that I rejected Rachel. I've never lied to my mom, and she was going to hear of this eventually.

"Um, we didn't really get sparks." I said to my mom. I chose to avoid eye contact, and began picking at my food. She looked at me in utter confusion.

"You see, Rachel Daniels used to be my mate, but she wasn't up to par for me and no one in the pack liked her at all, so I did everyone a favor and rej-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence young man!" My mom said in her serious tone. I was surprised. My mom is the type to always be giddy and joyful, never serious and cold.

"But Mom I-"

"How could you reject your mate? She was chosen by the moon goddess herself! She would have made an amazing Luna of this pack, but now we'll never know because you mated with someone else! You mated with a gold digging prostitute who dresses like she's going to a strip club instead of dressing properly for a family dinner, instead of a girl who is decent, kind, and smart.

She stood up from her chair and threw her napkin onto her plate. "I don't have an appetite anymore, excuse me." She pushed back her chair and left the room.

I was stunned. My mom was really mad at me. I looked at my Dad and he just looked.....disappointed.

"You have disgraced me and your mom, son. You never reject your mate, that's just how it is. I hope you don't live to regret your decision." He then proceed to stand up and walk out of the dining room.

Why did I reject Rachel? She was an angel compared to the monstrosity seated next to me. When the pack bullied her, she never said a word to complain. This whole time, she could have ratted all of us out to my parents, but she didn't.

But I can't focus on the past, I need to move on, move on with Hannah.

I looked beside me, and I thought Hannah would be was sad and humiliated at what my parents just said concerning her, but to my amaze, she looked annoyed.

"Can we just leave? Coming here was pointless. Everyone knows I am 10x better than Rachel in every way. She left 2 years ago, they need to move on! I love you Hunter, and no sister mutt of mine is going to change that. We're mates now, and the world need to recognize it." She tried to say in a reassuring tone.

She's right.

So I sped walked out of the room back into my car. "C'MON, HURRY UP!"

She was trying to rush out, but her dress was to small causing her to barely be able to move. She finally got in the car and I sped away.

As soon as we arrive back at the pack house, I get a call from Chase to come into my office.

He has gotten better, he found his mate, but is still heart broken from the loss of his sister.

"Um Alpha, our rouge attacks are sky rocketing. People are dying and suffering and aren't feeling safe. What do we do?"

This information wasn't new to me. I knew all this is going on but ehat can I do? I'm an alpha, with no alpha wolf power and a group of weak members. Those rouges will kill us if we don't take action.

"Leave me, I will think of something." I said to Chase, and he rapidly left the room.

I picked up my phone and dialed a number. I needed intense help to save my pack, and they were the only way.

"Hello?" The voice on the phone answered.

"Hi, is this the Shadow Moon Pack?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaaaaaahhhhh, this story is about to drive me.....aaaahhhh!!
I want to thank yall for 1k reads, it's truly amazing.

Love you guys, 😜😘

Like

Comment

Share

Follow