𝘐𝘐

Sero woke up the following morning, the memories of last night bringing a light blush to his cheeks. He thought about Kaminari's words carefully, closing his eyes as he did so. Did Todoroki really like him? It was a hard concept for Sero to grasp. He had to admit, he and Todoroki did hang out quite a bit, but him? Why not a nice girl, like Yaoyorozu? Or even someone else, like Midoriya? He chose Sero, the plain-looking boy who has an equally as plain quirk, to have a crush on? It was something that he couldn't believe, and refused to. Maybe Kaminari was just lying to him, playing one of his stupid jokes on him like usual.

He heard a knock coming from outside his door, and he sat up, stretching as he turned his body. He muffled a yawn as he let his long legs slide off of the bed and onto the floor, walking over to the door in long strides. He opened the door, stretching once more. The shirt he was wearing lifted in the slightest, revealing a sneak peak at the six-pack that he had worked so incredibly hard to earn. And who was standing outside of Sero's room in all their glory?

Todoroki fucking Shouto.

His eyes went wide, and his cheeks flushed, but he quickly composed himself. He was not about to embarrass himself in front of his crush. "Oh, heya Todoroki! What's up?" Sero stares at Todoroki, which was a bit creepy, but he couldn't help it. The boy's face was a piece of art - his skin was smooth, and incredibly soft, and his heterochromatic eyes brought even more attention to him. The dark red scar that covered a part of the left side of his face only complimented him, especially since it brought out the singular ocean-blue eye he had.

"I was wondering if you wanted to chill and read some manga today." Todoroki's voice brought Sero out of his trance, and he nodded at the younger quickly. "Yea, of course dude! I'm always down to read some manga." And the small smile that appeared on Todoroki's face made Sero's heart squeeze, because how on God's green Earth was a human allowed to be so adorable over manga! Todoroki nodded in return. "Ok, cool. I'll come up after dinner?" "Sure, sounds good with me!" Todoroki smiled again, and damn, Sero's heart couldn't take it. Todoroki heard his name, and politely excused himself, making his way over to where Iida and Asui stood.

Sero shut his door and slid down it in his room. He brought his hands to his face, feeling his cheeks and his forehead. They were incredibly warm, and Sero couldn't help the smile that creeped up on him. "Oh God," he whispered to himself, looking down at his carpet, "I have it bad, don't I?" He bit his lip to try to contain the smile, and decided that he needed some advice. Again. Except this time, he needed more than one opinion on the matter.

Bakugou and his Bitches

Spiderman2.0 : if i were to have a hypothetical crush on, let's say, todoroki, what would you suppose i do?

PinkyPie : Sero Hanta.
PinkyPie : dont tell me u like our resident pretty boy

Spiderman2.0 : surprise shawty

SparkPlug : alright so what happened this time?

Spiderman2.0 : we're gonna hang out and read manga after dinner

BlastyMcSplode : and? you always fucking do that what's the big deal, plain face

Clifford : because , kat, sero likes him and finally realized it. that 100% changes the ball game

BlastyMcSplode : no tf it doesn't

SparkPlug : yes it does

PinkyPie : yes it does

Clifford : yes it does

Spiderman2.0 : yes it does

BlastyMcSplode : ALRIGHT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I GET IT

PinkyPie : anyways, sero, how about we come over and give some good ol advice?

Spiderman2.0 : sure dudes and dudette do what you wish

-

Within two minutes, the remaining four members of the Bakusquad had entered his room, making themselves comfortable. "So, Sero, you like Todoroki?" Ashido's voice cut through the room, and she perched an eyebrow at him, looking almost amused. He sighed in defeating, curling in his hammock. "Yup." "On a scale of one to ten, one being 'not that bad but i think he's pretty' and ten being 'I want to spend my life with him,' how would you rate yourself?" Kirishima asked, and Sero thought for a few seconds. "Uh, an eight? Maybe a seven?"

From his spot curled up on Bakugou's lap, Kaminari's eyes went wide, staring at Sero in shock. "An eight?! Dude, holy fuck!" Sero chuckled nervously, running a hand through his hair as he did so. He played with the material of the hammock, looking down. "Yea yea, I know. It's just, how do I even tell him? He doesn't seem to reciprocate the feelings." The room goes quiet, and Sero instantly regrets what he said, trying to figure out what he said that was so wrong before Bakugou spoke up.

"Huh?" he barked, looking at Sero in disbelief. "Have you fucking seen the way Icy-Hot stares at you! I'd be more fucking concerned if he didn't like you than if he did!" Sero rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over a chest like a child. "Oh please. You're only saying that because you pity me." "Sero Hanta, if you say some stupid shit like that ever again, I will have to kill you." He looked over at Ashido, who wa staring right at him. And hard, too. "Seriously, Sero, Todoroki's like, whipped for you! Wrapped around your little pinky like it's a strip pole!" "My pinky is not little!" She slid a hand down her face, holding back a giggle. "Not the point, Sero. But seriously, I'm pretty sure he likes you." "'Pretty sure'?" Sero asked, lifting a black eyebrow at her. She nodded, smiling at him.

"Sero?" He turns his attention from Ashido to Kirishima, who called his name. "Listen, I get it if you don't want to ask him out or whatever, but believe us when we tell you that he definitely has some kind of feelings towards you that are more than platonic." Sero sighs in defeat and nods. "Yea. Yea, ok, I believe you guys." "Great, are we done here?" Bakugou barks, yet he doesn't seem intimidating as he runs his calloused hands through Kaminari's soft blond hair. Sero chuckles, and wants to make a comment about how Bakugou is even more whipped than he is, but decides that he wants to live another day. Sero snorts, and nods. "Yea, yea. You guys can go, I must mentally prepare for Todoroki." The four stand up, patting him on the back, or ass, if you're Ashido.

He shuts the door, sighing and walks back to his hammock, laying in it comfortably and staring at the ceiling. He lets himself think about his friends, manga, school, hell, even people that aren't his friends. But he thinks about Todoroki the most, the younger being a prominent thought stuck in the front of his mind. He grabs his phone and searches up 'Love Taste,' the song that he listened to the night prior that Todoroki recommended. As he closes his eyes, he can only think of one thing.

'Damn. I have it bad for Todoroki.'