"Your going to go into that room, if you say yes then you'll walk out of the double doors where you'll be greeted with paparazzi and BBC news. You will talk to the BBC news because it's being live streamed to the country. But lily, if you don't want to do this, that's okay" my dad says and i nod

Live streamed?

Talk about pressure.

"Okay" i say, "let's get this done"

My mum looks anxiously at my dad and I narrow my eyes at them.

"What time is it?" My mum asks my dad quietly

"What?" I ask confused, "what's going on?"

"Nothing" she says looking at me sadly but like she's keeping something from me.

My friends are right I am a shit liar and I take it after my mum.

"Well, should I just go straight in there?" I ask and I see Emma and Lizzie walk up to us.

"Whenever your ready" My dad says and i nod

I take a deep breath and I walk inside, my eyes instantly landing on him standing in the middle of the throne room.

"Took you long enough" he says grumpily as I shut the doors behind me

"Harold, how are you?" I ask

"Cut the chit chat" he snaps

I see one of the guards in the room jaw drop and i smirk slightly.

"Let's get this over with" he says pulling me into the middle of the room harshly and I stumble and one of the guards begins to walk to me.

"I'm alright" i tell him and he nods before moving back to his original place.

"Of course she's alright, she's just being dramatic" Harold says glaring at me and he gets down onto one knee.

"Will you marry me?" He snaps and I stare down at him, his brown eyes piercing at me and i feel so insecure under his gaze.

What am I doing?

This isn't what I want.

He isn't Alex.

"No" i breathe out

"What" he shouts and i flinch

"No" i say shaking my head taking my hands out of his grasp.

"You have no choice" he snaps at me, "it's the way it should be. A woman being told to what to do. A woman shouldn't make her own choices, she should sit in silence and be silenced. You have to do this so I can rule my new country"

His country?

This will be my country, not his.

"So I'll ask you one more time. Will you marry me?"

I look down at him teary eyed.

All of a sudden the double doors fly open and light fills the room.

"Stop!" A voice shouts

My head snaps to the doors to see flashing lights from photographers and paparazzi.

"Alex?" I ask shocked and I rush towards him

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"I'm stopping you from marrying him" he says glaring at Harold and i just stand there bewildered.

"No!" Harold shouts, "you stay away from my new wife! I need this to rule"

Alex looks down at me, "really? Him?"