Story 9--A Dream Wedding

Start from the beginning

You suddenly yelped as Tadashi twirled you around in the air again, just like he did at your engagement, thrice around, as you felt the sea breeze tickle your skin and lift your hair and dress up in a beautiful dance. When he finally puts you back on the ground, he kisses you with a strong heated passion that you, again, wouldn't think that the Caribbean sun would beat.

The crowd cheered loudly. You and Tadashi broke apart, then he took your hand and started to run away from the podium in celebration, all of your guests running after you.

"Alright lovebirds, it's photo time!" Honey Lemon chirped. Not only could she take good photos on her cell phone, but she could also handle a DSLR camera just as well. No need to hire a professional photographer for your wedding. Honey Lemon got it all covered.

Your mom was also crazy about photography, and soon you both took photos of the memorable moment. You and Tadashi stood together with so many of your friends and family and even got some shots of you two alone, and you smiled so much your cheeks hurt. However, you had to admit, the scenery was just prime. 

Dinner came around and you and Tadashi sat at the head of the table. Fred managed to get a place at this amazing convention centre with an open ceiling that still let you see the sky, as well as an outdoor terrace where your guests would enjoy the open fresh sea air. You were wearing a (F/C) summer dress with a little bit of sparkle here and there, and you kept your mom's necklace on you because you loved just a little bit of the ocean to stay with you. White beach sandals adorned your feet

"You look amazing, as always," Tadashi marveled at your beauty. "I can't believe we're finally husband and wife."

"Me neither," you admit, giving him a peck on the cheek. "You know, you'll always be the high school friend I have first met in the most critical moment." You smiled at the memory--the first time you met him, you had no friends left, and it was not till he approached you then you decided to trust him. Soon, you two both ended up at SFIT, and you managed to put your high school memories behind you, making new friends and eventually accepting Tadashi's love for you.

"I wouldn't forget," he grinned. He took your hand again and intertwined his fingers with yours lovingly. "You know I'll always love you."

You smiled and brought his forehead close to yours. "I love you too."

Soon your guests got their food, and you and Tadashi, along with Hiro, your mom, Baymax, Aunt Cass, Honey Lemon, Gogo, Fred, and Wasabi all sat at the head table.

"Good friends," Tadashi started off, getting up and raising a goblet of pina colada (yes, PINA COLADA, non-alcoholic) to the crowd. "It is my pleasure for you to come and celebrate my union with the ever so beautiful Ms. (Y/N) ) Hamada. We all hope you were as happy and content as we are. And tonight we toast to our blissful lifelong union." He raised his goblet. "To Mr. and Mrs. Hamada!" 

"To Mr. and Mrs. Hamada!" the crowd cheered before clinking their glasses. Then you all got set to eat.

After the meal, Heathcliffe then went up to the podium. "We will now invite the bride and groom to take their first dance as husband and wife."

You and Tadashi didn't have much planned in mind. You were just going to dance like high school students, just with your arms around each other swaying to the beat. So too soon were you two on the dance floor swaying to the beat of (favourite slow song) by (artist of that slow song). There was the occasional kiss and the occasional twirl, and luckily for the both of you, neither of you stepped on each other feet.

By the time the song was over, the DJ played a much more dancier song, (favourite pop song), and soon all of your guests were dancing along. Even Hiro and Baymax owned the floor with their favourite dance moves, not feeling embarrassed for once.

After the ceremony, it was late when all of you got back to the beach house. Your mom and dad also volunteered to stay with your for a couple days. 

You and Tadashi entered a spare bedroom together, laughing your heads off at the fun you had.

"Hey Tadashi," you piped up. "Remember when I asked you that question, if you ever feel like freezing a moment and just living in it forever?"

Tadashi nodded.

"Well, this would probably be one such moment," you finally admitted, lying down on the bed in luxury and yawning. "This was, by far, the best day ever."

"I'm really glad you enjoyed it, Mrs. Hamada," Tadashi said, laying down beside you. "I definitely felt like freezing in that moment too. It was amazing." He snuggled closer to you and kissed you lightly. "I love you, (Y/N)."

"Love you too, Tadashi," you murmured, your eyes closing as you and Tadashi drifted off to sleep.

Edit 10/30/15: OMG I JUST REALIZED HOW MANY SPELLING MISTAKES I MADE! Trust me, I normally don't make spelling mistakes at all. But oh well. It's probably just a few slips of the keys. I type on my laptop all the time after all. Yeesh.