Story 9--A Dream Wedding

Start from the beginning

"Thanks dad," you say, smiling. 

"I can't believe it. My daughter, all grown up," he sighs in awe.

You laugh elegantly. "You know you are always welcome to visit me and Tadashi whenever you want."

Your dad then holds an arm out to you, and you both head out of the change room and down the lawn to the beach. "You ready?"

"As I'll ever be," you say, nodding.

The music began to play and you flashed a dazzling smile at your guests as you and your dad graciously took your places behind the ring bearer (A.N. please tell me if this is right, I don't go to a lot of weddings).

"That's thirty seconds, let's go," your father murmurs to you softly.

You smiled as you and your father started making your way down the aisle. Your eyes fell upon your groom, Tadashi, as he looked at you from afar, staring at you in awe as you walked down. You also caught sight of your mom and Aunt Cass, who were sitting just so close to you, and waved at them. Beside her sat all of your friends. Hiro was made the best man, and your younger sister/cousin (depending on if you have a younger sibling at all) was made your flower girl, while Baymax was the ring bearer and Honey Lemon and Gogo were made your bridesmaids. You finally caught sight of the ocean just not too far away, which glittered and sparkled in the beautiful sunlight. The sound of the waves crashing on the sand was so calming, and it helped you calm your nerves.

You finally reach Tadashi just as the music ended. Your father then hands you off, you pass the bouquet to Honey Lemon, and take Tadashi's outstretched hand.

"Hello, (Y/N)," Tadashi whispered. "How lovely you look today."

"Why thank you, Mr. Hamada," you whispered back, smiling teasingly.

Heathcliffe, the minister, then clears his throat and spoke into the microphone.

"We are here today to witness and honour the lifelong bonding and union of Mr. Tadashi Hamada Ms. (Y/N) (Y/L/N)," Heathcliffe began. You look into Tadashi's eyes and he gave you an assuring smile.

"If any of you object to this union, speak now or forever hold thy peace."

No one spoke.

"Well. Let us proceed to the vows." He then gestured to Tadashi. "Do you, Tadashi Hamada, promise to love and cherish Ms. (Y/N) (Y/L/N) now and forever, for better and for worse, until death do you part?"

"I, Tadashi Hamada, promise to love and cherish Ms. (Y/N) (Y/L/N) now and forever, for better and for worse, until death do us part."

"Do you, Ms. (Y/N) (Y/L/N), promise to love and cherish Mr. Tadashi Hamada now and forever, for better and for worse, until death do you part?"

"I, (Y/N) (Y/L/N), promise to love and cherish Mr. Tadashi Hamada now and forever, for better and for worse, until death do us part."

"Bring forth the rings."

Baymax waddles over with both wedding rings on a small cushion that he held in both hands. Heathcliffe takes both rings and presents them to you.

"Now, Mr. Hamada, take the ring and put it on your bride's fourth finger on the left hand. Repeat after me. 'With this ring, I thee wed.'"

"With this ring, I thee wed," Tadashi said, slipping the ring on your finger.

"Ms. (Y/L/N), take this ring and put it on your groom's fourth finger on the left hand. Repeat after me. 'With this ring, I thee wed.'"

"With this ring, I thee wed," you repeated Heathcliffe's words, slipping the ring on your husband's finger.

"With the presentation of the rings, we now proclaim you as husband and wife," Heathcliffe boomed proudly. "You may now kiss the bride."