Sex isn't something I want to hurry with Phoebe, that's not what I'm doing tonight. There are many other things to do besides have sex with someone when you're wanting to explore with someone new.

  Well, she isn't new in my life, but she's new in my sexual life, which I'm more than excited for.

  "No, not one bit... Unlike you Mr.Styles... You've had plenty of sex, haven't you?" She smiled bright at me, clenching her legs as I took my fingers, hooking them into the band of her sweatpants.

  "Not ashamed, and you shouldn't be either for not having sex. It's okay to not have it all the time, there's nothing wrong with that." I assured her, leaving a soft smile on her beautiful, kissable lips.

  "I just haven't had the urge or want to do it..." She looked out of the window, biting her lip as I found the side of her lace underwear.

  Sneaky girl.

  "Lace, huh?" I kept one hand on the wheel as a new song came on. I looked at the road quickly before putting my eyes back on her, just to find her chuckling under her breath.

"Just for you, baby..." I gripped her jaw tightly, catching her off guard as I became suddenly rough. I know she enjoyed it, though, only because her breath started to hitch and she looked at me as if she were on her knees for me.

  "Good girl, just for me." I whispered, parking into the big driveway of our rental. Once I fully stopped, I looked at P before surprising her, lowering my lips onto the sweet spot that's on her neck.

  She tilted her head to the side as well as gripped her hand in my hair, which was in a bun, allowing me more access to the sweet taste of her skin. My tongue glided up her neck, licking a long stripe where I put all my kisses. Each one drove her mad, her little whimpers turning me harder than I ever have before just from a whimper.

  The little kitten noises continued as I pulled her onto my lap on my seat, P now straddling my legs. I thrusted my hips softly, just enough for her to get a little peak of my erection against her cunt, the feeling leaving her out of breath as she tilted her head back in pleasure.

  "Shit, H... Please stop teasing me." She tried to grunt, but the moans took over as I pushed my cock harder against her clothes cunt, letting her feel just how much she affects me.

  "I enjoy it, loving the sound of you right now..." I urged her on, feeling as she kept grinding her hips for some sort of relief she's been looking for. She'll get pissed if I keep teasing her, but that's the enjoyment of it all.

  "Can we go-" She got cut off by another whimper, her head and eyes rolling back before she could continue. "Fuck, can we go inside... To your room?"

  "Since you asked so nicely..." I whispered before planting a kiss behind her ear, Phoebe hopping off of me to get out on the other side, fixing her messed up hair and straightening her clothes up.

  I did the same, her hands wandered so much to where my hair is now a frizzy mess, and I know Mitch will tease me if he finds out I'm wanting to be with P.

He's known since he came along with the band, we got close right away when I decided to open up to him. Mitch is a quiet person, but if you get close enough, he'll help you and let you in.

  We both walked inside the house together, not how we'd like, but good enough for now.

  The title of calling her my girlfriend brings me a different set of nerves, but I'm in no hurry. The last thing I want to do is rush this, it won't work if we rush.

  But there's no harm in wanting to please one another without that title, and that's exactly how I want to treat her tonight.

  "What do you want me to order tonight?" Sarah shouted from the kitchen as we made small talk with Ash and Mitch in the living room, trying to contain the sexual frustration between us both.