𝐓𝐖𝐎| 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐝

What's a king babe without a queen?There ain't no "I" in teamYou make me complete, you're all that matters to me

There ain't no "I" in team
You make me complete, you're all that matters to me

Justin's P.O.V

"Dove sono i miei soldi, Giovanni?" I stated, my voice being really stern, as I glared at the shaking man in front of me. The glare which specifically stated that I didn't like being fucked around.

"Where is my money, Giovanni?"

"Io-io-io ce l'ho, signor Bieber." He stammered, wiping his sweaty hands on the material of his pants.

"I-I-I have i-it, Mr. Bieber."

I inwardly smirked when I noticed that he was scared of me, just like he should be. But from outside, I was furious. If he thought he could just take my money and never return it than he was so wrong. "Veramente? Allora dov'è che cazzo è perché non lo vedo da nessuna parte." I spat, slamming my hand on the table.

"Really? Then where is fuck is it because I don't fucking see it anywhere."

"Per ora ne ho solo la metà. Ho bisogno di più tempo." He flinched when the palm of my hand came in contact with the table.

"I-I only have half of it for now. I need m-more time."

"Più tempo, eh?" I raised an eyebrow and he started nodding his head, frantically.

"More time, aye?"

"Samuel." I barked making Giovanni jump slightly. Samuel soon appeared and greeted me with a nod.

"What's the matter, Mr. Bieber?" He asked.

"You know what you have to do." I said making him nod his head again. "Take him away." I said as I glared at Giovanni who was looking really confused after mine and Samuel's exchange of words.

No words were uttered until Samuel grabbed Giovanni and he understood what was about to happen to him and he started screaming and shaking in fear.

"P-PER FAVORE! SIG. BIEBER, RESTITUIR I SOLDI! PER FAVORE, NON UCCIDERMI! P-PER FAVORE!" Giovanni screamed and wiggled as he was being dragged away.

"P-PLEASE! MR. BIEBER, I WILL RETURN THE MONEY! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! P-PLEASE!"

However, I never payed any attention to him and grabbed my glass of whiskey and drank it all in one gulp.

"Okay brothers. I'm leaving." Andrew said after he took a huge gulp of his alcohol and stood up, straightening his suit. "Where are you off to?" Sloan asked. "I wanna have some fun too, if you know what I mean." Andrew winked making me chuckle and playfully roll my eyes at him.

"You are really going to beat Giovanni to death, aren't you?" I smirked evilly. "Well duh! He irritates me to death with his annoying voice and his fake accent." He rolled his eyes.