"Goodnight Hyun." I yawned. My arms wrapping her waist and  pulls me closer to her. "Goodnight, Y/N."

_______________________________

Hyunjin was on his last minute of the shift, and with that he can finally go home. He sighed and stretch his limbs, he list all the purchase items that was on the data log of the cashier. Once done he locked the store and proceeded to head home. 

"Another day." He muttered. The cold wind blowed, his golden hair flowed. The night sky glowering at him, "Don't look at me like that, oh angels from above." He sneered. 

His light footsteps echoing in the now empty street. It seemed quite, a little too quite.....how odd...he continue down his path, his breath calm and collected. The usual busy street now dark, cold an empty. He ignored the uneasy feeling, the atmosphere was colder than he thought. 

"If this continues, I'm going to make a run for it." He muttered to himself, he subtly fasten the pace, his heart hammering against his ribcage. He heard the wind blowing aggressively now, that isn't a good sign...

"Fuck." He cursed and dashed away, his speed increasing as he runs to look for a more crowded, lively area. 

The wind seems to follow him with every twist and turn he makes, the aggressive air deafening his ears, but that's not stopping him from running like hell. He's starting to regret sneering at the skies earlier, but right now he needs to get away from that thing. 

He heard cars honking at the other side of the street, hoping for a safe haven, he dash towards it.   Miraculously, he found himself on the street market of Seoul, there's a lot of humans on each nook and cranny of the place, perfect. 

He makes a run for it, making sure to hide at every possible corner, something he had mastered after he was defected of his duty. He found a dark yet populated spot, their chatter overlapping the cars horns. 

"Anybody felt that cold breeze?" A man asked while rubbing his arms.

He heads straight for it, keeping his strides calm and natural as possible, he took off his jacket, ignoring the cold breeze and tosses it to some empty stall. He swiftly takes a cap from a seated stranger and wears it. The wind stopped, yet he kept walking, he felt it brush passed him yet it didn't stop.

Then the howl of the wind went upwards, as if surveying the populated area. He smirked, it didn't see him, not yet. When he finally catch up to some group of teenagers exiting the area, he immediately signaled for a taxi. 

Then he felt a cold chill crawl up his spine, he turned his head. His eyes narrowed at the sight, the angel was sat along with an unconscious man who's head lay on top of the table, he took the man's drink and sips it. Despite the distance, he was sure that the entity was staring at him with scrutiny. No doubt the angel did that to the unfortunate human, how irritating. 

He finally got a taxi and hops in, he told the address and went off. "Out of all the angels that they could have sent." He growled, "Why him." 

____________________________________________

The next day.....

Irene's POV

Work has been catching up awfully fast, here I am stuck in the conference room with Seulgi and Chanyeol. My hands clench and unclench, my legs feel numb over the last hour since we got here, our investors spewing out their interest on our new boutiques here in Seoul. 

"Ms. Bae," He said as he slides the business plan. "We've checked the boutiques, we are confident that they'll be up and running by next week." 

I put the plans down on the table, "And the designs?" I asked with a raised brow, "When can we see them?" 

"They're prepared already, Ms. Bae." He answered. 

"Excellent, I would like to see them now." 

Chanyeol turned to me, "Then Ms. Bae, Ms. Kang, follow me." All of us stand up to exit the conference room, I dismissed the two investors and follow Chanyeol into the production room, Seulgi following closely behind. My hands were at my back, our heels clack against the tiled floor. 

We approach two metal doors that lead to the production room, I'm greeted with busy workers who are doing their thing. One of the workers noticed us, "Chairwoman Bae!" The others were quick to know and bowed at me. I raise my palm to put them at ease. 

"Continue your work." I boomed, they all nod and went back to doing their task. We continue to walk in the aisle to the production area followed by Chanyeol and Seulgi, when we have arrived the expected new releases were in display while some are already in packages and suit boxes. 

I proudly beamed, "I can't wait for them to be introduced to the world." Seulgi chuckles. "You sound like an excited mom." 

"Leave her be, Seulgi." Chanyeol grins. I turn to Seulgi, "Is there anything else on my schedule?"

"No, Ms. Bae. You're free to leave." She states. "The staff are mostly relaxing now as well." 

"Alright." I clap my hands. "Everyone, great job today, you may all leave." I heard cheers and applause from my workers. 

"Ms. Bae, I'll dismiss myself now." Chanyeol said and left the room leaving me and Seulgi alone. 

"Don't you have a schedule with Y/N?" She asks. I immediately beamed again. 

"Oh yes, yes I do."