Chapter Five

It was six days before the wedding, the bachelor parties of the two grooms were fastly approaching, and Singto's ear felt like it was being chewed off by the wedding planner, Mae Yui. Krist and Singto were on a leave from their work, both of their parents, and Mae Yui insisted on them taking a break from their work so they could focus on their wedding.

If you were to ask Singto, he would want to still work, finish the final details of his last project, however, his assistant as well as the staff fully understood his situation and told him they could handle it. Krist wanted a simple wedding, he felt the same, but who knew a simple wedding could still be so complicated?

Time passed by in a blur, and Singto spent his free time thinking about everything that happened. He originally agreed to his father's arrangement, but he didn't expect all of this to come like he was being punched. Their engagement will only last for two weeks, and after that, he's a married man. On a normal occasion, he would be strongly opposed to this idea, he really didn't want to rush anything.

However, why does his mind always seem to be hazy every time he looks or even thinks of his fiancée? Is it because he's always so mesmerized by his appearance? Or how he melts whenever he hears his voice? Or how he bites his lip in concentration whenever he focuses on something? It was getting tiresome, thinking about the reasons. He's given such great advice to his friends before, and many of them were about arranged marriages. But why do it when it comes to his own life, he feels like he's out of his mind?

He thought about what will happen after the wedding. He will be sharing his life with someone, but not just anyone, it was the person sitting beside him right now, actively trying to bargain with Mae Yui. He looked over at them, as if in a trance, and scanned the other from head to toe. He still felt like everything was all in a long dream, and that he could wake up anytime. And that thought scares him.

"P'Sing? P'Sing? P'Singto!" He snapped out of his daze and looked at Krist.

He was currently holding a tablet with two pictures of suits, one in black, and one in white. Mae Yui was also looking at him, puzzled that he wasn't uttering anything.

"Ah! Uh, white, I guess?" He spoke, causing Krist to nod in agreement.

"Mae, we'll go with the white one." Krist handed her back the tablet, and the other sighed, "Alright. I was really hoping for the black one, but it's also fine."

"Mae Yui, it's only six days before the wedding, who would tailor the suits for us on such short notice?" Singto asked, realizing that no one would probably accept their request at this point.

"Didn't you see the designs I showed you? You both should know by now who's the designer, especially you, Krist."

The actor was confused, "Huh?"

"Let me call him," Yui took her tablet and called the designer. The answer was quick, there showed a familiar person that Krist immediately recognized.

"P'Arm!" He exclaimed, smiling at him. Arm was the person most famous for designing all the outfits at Grammy, whether it may be for concerts, shows, and photoshoots. Krist loved his outfits, constantly gushing over his beautiful blazers. Singto was also familiar with him, as he may have worn his designs sometimes when he attended award shows. Needless to say, they were both well acquainted with the designer and were already beaming at him from their side of the tablet.

"Krist, Singto! So nice to see you guys!" Arm waved at them.

"P'! Are you the one who's going to design our suits?" Singto asked.

"Yep! The minute I knew about your engagement and found out that Mae Yui was your planner, I immediately offered to do your suits for the wedding," he stated, sending a look in Yui's direction. They were close friends, and he and Mae Yui worked together for different artists in Grammy.