1.NIGHTMARE ONCE AGAIN!

SIA'S POV

I Wake up from my bed frightened and sweating. I check the phone and it says 12:30 pm. I have had phasmophobia since I was 13. I just know that I can't sleep anymore.it has been a week since me and my family moved to NYC. I get up from my bed, change clothes and call Jeffrey.

"Hey Jeff, line up a race for me"

"ok then let me check.......race begins in 30min". he said.

"fine, I'll be there in 15 min," I said and cut the call.

(above is Sia's outfit)

******

"Hey jeff" I wave at him

"hey, still having the mask habit huh?" he asked me playfully

I roll my eyes

I and jeff have been friends from 13, he was the one who introduced me to racing, he moved to NYC two years ago.

"ok no funny business, your race starts in 10, so get ready and good luck," he said and vanished in the crowd.

I get in my cherry, that's what I call my Lamborgini huracan . I've always been fond of Lamborghini.

 I've always been fond of Lamborghini

(above is the picture of her car)

1,2,3 and the gun is shot and the race begins.

************

As usual, I won the race again. And as I get out of my car there's shouting all over the place "QUEEN!! QUEEN!! QUEEN!!" cheering from all around. Until today I've been the unbeatable girl and the fastest racer in street racing. that is why I'm known for street racing.

I started racing only because of my nightmares due to phasmophobia and my joy for thrill and adventure in life. I was 13 when I got my first nightmare. whether it was in the past or in the present I get very rarely, but when. being a billionaire's daughter I just love to live in my own way and be independent.

I watched a few other races and returned back home and fell asleep.

ALEX'S POV

I was in the living room and scrolling on my phone while my best friends Kevin and Kyle burst through the living room door. I and kyle have been unbreakable best friends since 2nd grade. Our meet-up story is interesting and stupid. We became friends by BUMPING into each other while riding cyles. Kevin became our best friend in 6th grade. Since then we have been there for each other.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN?" I shouted. Their sudden burst freaked me.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHOM WE SAW RACING TODAY?" Kevin said as usual ignoring my question. Kevin is always been the funny one. who breaks the silence and who cheers up the worst situation. I hadn't been with them in the racing for the first time because of my father's and his friend's family dinner night.

YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME losing TODAY'S RACE RIGHT? Kyle said to Kevin. Kyle and I are almost similar.

I looked blank at them until Kevin broke the silence

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU LOSING I CAN ONLY THINK OF HER, "Kevin said.

"WHO THE HELL IS THIS SHE"I asked him

"QUEEN"  kyle paused which made me look at him "THE QUEEN OF STREETRACING"

I felt the world stop behind me. I always wanted to know who this queen is as only her racing friends have seen her. she always races with a mask.I snapped out of my thoughts by kevin.

"SHE WAS SO HOT," Kevin said 

"THAT SHE WAS, " Kyle said 

"AND SHE HAD A FRIKIN' LAMBORGHINI HURACAN MAN," Kevin said

"Alex, dude she is the fastest racer I've seen in my life," said kyle

"CAN YOU BOTH SHUT THE FUCK UP" I SCREAMED

"QUEEN, QUEEN, I'm DONE HEARING HER NAME, "I SHOUTED

THERE WAS SILENCE .......AFTER FEW MINUTES KEVIN SAID

"see you guys tomorrow at school," Kyle said and made his way towards home

I looked at Kevin, he stared at me for a while and went to my room and shut the door.

Kevin has stayed with me and my family since he was 12 when he lost his parents in a car accident. My parent became his foster parents. we both have grown like brothers since then.

coming back to the so-called queen. I admit that I've always felt jealous of her. because she is known all around the world for street racing man, and also curious because no one's ever seen her face. and whoever is seen, only her friends are secret keepers.

*********

This is my first time writing a story or a book.so I hope you like it if you dislike it please just don't hate it. I hope you join me in their story. I'm signing off. 

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

THE SECRET GIRL