Chapter 10: Testing the Irish mob

Start from the beginning

" Now tell me who was it?" he spoke calmly but in an austere tone that was unarguable.

Serenity felt her eyebrows drawing in together "W-Who what?" she asked timidly.

He pressed a finger onto her swell making her winch out loud, it was a clear indication of what he wanted but it only confused the naïve girl more. Why would he be wanting to know about the slap? After all he was the reason behind it. Had she not be of inconvenience to him the previous night, she wouldn't have been punished. The sudden realization hit her. Serenity yelped before jumping away from him. If anybody saw her touching him again, God forbids what would happen even though he was the one touching her. She had established in her mind that Alessandro Vitali was untouchable, not in that untouchable untouchable sense but in the untouchable untouchable sense. 

"I-I'm sorry, I d-didn't mean to. Please don't tell anyone.' She pleaded,

Alessandro cocked an eyebrow at her weariness. He noted her frightened eyes roaming around as if to see if anyone was watching them. Her stance was calculated too, meaning she was anxious and it wasn't just his close proximity that seemed to cause her angst. something else was bothering this little creature and Alessandro didn't like it one bit. If there is anything that should bother her then it should be him and only him. He should be the only one she sees whether be it in dreams or nightmares. He didn't care as long as she belong to him and only him. His plan had escalated quicker than what he had thought. And it was all set to hit the bull's eye. A slight smirked tugged up on his expressionless face.

" I think I got my answer, love." 

Serenity tilted her head with a confused pout. Without any warning the next thing she knew was her body entangled in his hard one, his strong arms around her tiny waist as he pulled her close till she could feel the erratic beat of his heart right through her fingertips which had unconsciously come up to his chest when she tried to stable herself. 

Serenity whimpered, immediately trying to push him away but her physical strength was nothing compared with his 'W-What are you doing? Please let me go, Sir. Please....S-someone will see." 

Alessandro, unfazed by her struggles, forced the little girl to look at him in the eye. She could only see the emotionless whirlpool of dark hue, her innocence had her blinded to the obsession and the desire lurking beneath his blazing orbs. Serenity was appalled by the situation she was in. She could only see trains of slaps coming her way. She didn't understand why he was being so touchy with her today when the previous night he had practically choked her almost to death for accidentally hugging him.

He, again kissed her left cheek, catching her off guard. 

"Soon...love" And all Serenity could feel was the absence of the warm hard body seeping onto her pores.

Alessandro had walked away.

He looked like a devil but his touch reminded her of an angel.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After relatively calming herself down, Serenity walked back to the dining hall. To her surprise, nobody was there. It puzzled her more to see that the desserts were left untouched so were half of the meal. She wondered where they must have gone. A middle aged lady passed by her in a maid's uniform and she halted her 

"Excuse me, where is everybody?" 

"Oh Miss! The Sir's and Madam's had gone down the basement to the encaged ring. Would you like me to take you there?"

"Yes please."

After a few twist and turn, the maid left Serenity in front of a large double door. There was a strange unfamiliar lock with a seemingly complicated structure although it was left open, Serenity wondered what the basement was actually used for. Mama Dido used the basement back in their little cottage to store away unseasonal clothes and other gardening supplies. However the basement in the Crystal mansion all have that eerie ambiance that told her to stay-away-.