Chapter 7 - Leo Vlogger Joke, courtesy of @lonely_cheesecake comment for inspiring this.

"How am I supposed to vlog now?"

To ensure that our location remains hidden, Major confiscated our phones. Also, the dorm has no phone lines, no internet, probably because of haunteds like Leo here, who might just drop a "A day in the life of a Haunted" video.

Eris rolled her eyes. "Will you die if you can't vlog for a month?"

"No," Leo replied. "But my channel will if I don't post regularly." He took a sip from his cup. "And I just started putting out ads." 

Alternative Vlog Titles:

Biringan Dorm Tour

3am prank gone wrong! Major Coleman showed up!

Shade reveal at 100 subs.

Staying at Biringan for 1 month challenge!

React/ Seeing the Shade for the first time. I cried?!?! Emojis...

.......................................

Chapter 8 - more dialogue/joke for Kent so you feel more bad when he...

When we opened the door to the dining area, we saw Mr. Marino holding a large service tray. A savory aroma of beef broth and vegetables immediately filled my nose.

Kent stopped for a bit. "What's up, Mr. Marino?" he said.

"Hello," I added, following Kent.

"Good afternoon, children," Mr. Marino greeted back. He placed the service tray on top of the only empty table and faced us. "You're a bit early, as you can see."

"Oh, we were just cleaning up," I said, holding up the empty, 2l bottles.

"I'm glad to see you kids enjoying yourselves," Mr. Marino said in a slow and measured voice, as if testing our reactions."Considering the circumstances."

Kent shrugged. "The creepy Shade aside, I love this place!"

A smile appeared on his face. "That's good to hear," he said. Then he looked at me. "Well, I trust you know what to do with recyclables?"

I nodded. Mr. Marino went ahead to empty the contents of his service tray. I followed Kent to the kitchen countertop. I pushed the plastic, soda bottles against a swinging door labeled "Non-biodegradable" under the kitchen countertop and dropped them inside.

Having done what we came for, Kent and I walked towards Mr. Marino. He just finished setting one of the three tables with four plates, four bowls, and silverwares. Each plate was served with a cup of rice. The ceramic bowls hold a generous portion of chunks of beef, potatoes, cabbage leaves and a saba banana, sliced in half, swimming in brown broth. "Smells great, Mr. Marino," Kent said. "Been a while since I've had Nilagang Baka. You went all out, huh."

"Wait till you see the dessert," Mr. Marino said.

""Do you need help?" I asked.

"Well, I just need to take them out of the fridge...perhaps you can tell the rest to come down instead?" Mr. Marino said. "And tell them to bring their handbooks with them." He said, pointing at the intercom mounted on the wall. "Just press the button and talk."

"You used one of this before?" I asked Kent.

"No," Kent said. "But I'm excited to." He pressed the button. "Umm...hello." Kent said, his voice filled the room thanks to the speakers overhead. "This is your captain speaking...Nah, this is Kent. Mr. Marino wanted you guys to come down for dinner. And bring your handbooks with you. So...captain out."