"When is book 2 coming?"

Good question.

Honestly, I don't know. 

I've stopped writing for a while. Because you know, life happened. Problems at home happened. The last couple of years happened. 

But now, I'm back to writing! I've had at least up to Chapter 14 of Book 2. With some skipped, empty chapters, though. But it's a start.

Honestly, I'm excited about the stuff that's gonna happen in book 2. I hope you guys are still excited 2 years after.

Book 1 took me a little over 2 years to write. Please remember that I am a newbie writer. Haunteds is literally the first story I've ever written. So that means, you, my readers, going to be waiting for a long time to read book 2, completed and edited.

But if you don't want to wait and want to read Book 2 as I write them or want to know behind-the-scenes stuff, especially with my deal with Wattpad Studios, then consider supporting me in Patreon and receive the following perks:

Early access to Book 2 drafts Alternative ending of Haunteds where Demi survives. Original book cover that Wattpad banned for violence Shade Visuals for planned TV series with 108 Media (Full story inside) Character Profiles asked for by Wattpad Webtoon Studios The dream that inspired Haunteds, and the magic of writing Shade Museum, and other real-life locations/inspiration And much more!

Link to Patreon for PC users: click the "External Link" below.

Link to Patreon for both PC/Mobile users: visit my profile for clickable links.