"It's a windy night. You're standing by the window of your room. Your back facing the window. The wind brutal shoves the tree through the window. You look down and a branch is sticking through your chest." I told the story carefully as I sported a smile that showed I didn't expect him to believe me. Most people didn't.

"Sounds familiar." He told me without particular emotion. He slid away from me and shifted both his hands on my hips as he gazed down at my body.

I had the feeling he wouldn't explain it to him if I questioned his words. I didn't say anything. I stayed silent.

"Veéta Marcellus. Daughter of...?" Siege questioned me. There was something strange about the question he was asking me. He said it so strangely.

"Two people who are...not in the picture." I explained it to him as vaguely as possible. I didn't want to freak him out with the rest of my tree-shanking story. The reason why I lost both my parents.

"Hmm." He hummed out as he gave me a careful nod. He pulled me a little bit closer as he leaned in to gaze at me my face the more. I narrowed my eyes at his strange behaviour.

"What about you?" I questioned him. I felt that it was only fair. Things felt off. The butterflies were beginning to turn to nerves. I tilted my head back to stare straight into his eyes.

"I live alone." He told me as his lips tilted up in an almost suggestive manner. My smile widened as I gave him a scoff. I gazed away from him for a moment before turning back and placing my hands on his shoulders.

"You're strange, you know that?" I questioned him as I gave him a pointed look. It seemed as if his intentions were on the usual teenage boy stature. At the same time, he approached things in a way that made me feel there was something a little more to it. In a sense, I could not decipher.

He simply widened his smile at my words. He was still looking at me knowingly. It was almost peeving me.

"Shall I kiss you, then?" He questioned me in the MOST chill tone. I couldn't help but raise my eyebrows at him. I let out a silent chuckle.

"Is that normal?" I questioned him because I honestly wanted to know. He nodded at me without hesitation and gave me a look that stated that I was the strange one for asking.

"Let's act like two normal teenagers alone." He suggested he pull me up against his chest. It allowed me to wrap my arms around his neck. He was smiling cheekily as he closed the distance between up.

He didn't need my reply as it seemed as he placed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes as the nerves in my stomach disappeared to something more desirable. His lips were soft, I moved my lips against him as carefully as he was mine. His hands went to my back as he held me firmly against his chest.

His smell was intoxicating my senses. It was something sweet and sour. He tasted like orange juice with just a hint of ba blueberry muffin. His touch was burning on my body. His heat was making me a little dizzy. I could only follow his lead as it was my first time. It was a good first time.

My body reacted so well with his. The feeling felt so right. What was the time? Did time exist at that moment? Did I want time to exist? The excitement was buzzing through my body whole.

The buzzing.

Buzzing?

Bzzz...

Bzzz...

Bzzz...

Bzzz...

I was snapped into harsh reality as my phone buzzed in the pocket on my skirt. I pulled away from a resisting Siege. I chuckled at him as he didn't bother taking his hands off of me as I unwrapped my arms from his neck. My hand went to my pocket as I took out my phone.

Jess.

Jess was calling. I picked up the call with a swipe as I put the phone on my ear. As I did so, Siege pulled me into a hug and reset his head on my other shoulder.

"Jess." I answered in a tone I was doing my best to keep calm.

"We need to go. Now." She spoke to me in a tone that screamed panic. That naturally made me begin to panic.

"What's going on?" I questioned her.

"I'm in the parking lot. I'll explain when you get here. I have your bag." She told me before hanging up the call.

I was left in confusion as I gently pulled away from Siege. She did that on occasion. We would suddenly leave the parties in a hurry. She never did explain it to me once. Just a vague excuse. It hadn't bothered me before.

It was bothering me then.

"I have to go." I told Siege in a tone that expressed that I didn't want to go.

"See you around?" He questioned as he didn't look that much bothered. It was comforting in a sense. We did go to the same school. There was no need to be disheartened.

His hands dropped from my waist. He gave me a smile that sent chills through me in the best way. I blinked at him a couple of times before returning the smile.

"See you around." I returned the words with a nod. I turned around and walked over to the edge of the roof. It would be faster to jump.

I dropped down to take a seat at the edge before pushing myself forward. In a moment, my feet hit the ground. Somehow, Siege seemed like the type who wouldn't mind the fact that what I did wouldn't be a walk in the park for the average human.

I landed right in front of the café. I turned around to see Siege standing at the edge of the roof with his hands in the pocket of his hoodie. He was looking at me with an unreadable expression.

A waved at him merrily before spinning around and running to where Jess needed me to be.

**********************

Hi.

How's it going?

Not on a need to know but emotions are just their person at this point.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT😁

Lots of love...

AlimaBabes😘