CHAPTER •°• sixteen

Start from the beginning

Maggie glanced in Sirius's side once again to make sure if he didn't need any help, but it didn't seem like it. He was holding Remus's hand and they were both laughing, so Maggie turned back to face the bar.

She tapped her fingers on the counter top. She should have taken a book or something like that. She already was starting to get bored and Merlin knew just how long the meeting was going to last.

Someone pushed her once again and Maggie sighed irritated. Seriously, people here had no... nothing. She didn't want to sound like Chad - that other drunk guy she met at the bar - but really. 

Maggie put her head on the counter top. Maybe, if she was lucky, she would be able to get some sleep... no.

But she had to keep glancing at Sirius and Remus. She sighed deeply and once again glanced in their direction. They seemed to be having a great time, so she looked away once again.

Someone pushed through the crowd and almost threw her off her stall again and Maggie huffed. At least there were no creepy guys, such as Leighton. That other guy who she met at the bar.

It was actually during one night out with Black. He was feeling sick so he ended up vomiting in the bathroom and Maggie was left standing before it and waiting for him. And then Leighton came by and started to get all touchy feely. He even asked her to go fly on his broom... if she knew what he meant.

She did know, but she didn't want to fly his broom, so she told him to go kill himself and when Madame Rosmerta saw what was happening, she threw Leighton out.

"Here's your Butterbeer." Madame Rosmerta finally came back to her. "Have a good time. I wish we could talk, but..." The owner gestured at the line, just next to Maggie and the Huffleupuff nodded with understanding. 

"No problem, the next time." She offered and Madame Rosmerta smiled sweetly and added before walking away.

"You can have that one on me." She shouted and Maggie nodded thankfully at the owner, before she started to serve another client.

The Hufflepuff got to drinking her beer. She kept glancing at Sirius and Remus from time to time, but they were rather busy, especially after they got their food, so it wasn't too much fun.

For the most part she just sat there trying to think what she would do later. Normally she would go and hook up with Avery, but he got mad at her for standing him out so that wasn't a possibility anymore.

She could go and try to flirt with Dylan. He was indeed an interesting person. Kind of not very emotional and perhaps also annoying, but whatever.

Sirius also was an annoying piece of shit and there she was. Looking whether his boring ass date went well.

Maggie rolled her eyes smirking slightly, as she noticed that Black and Lupin got noticeably closer to one another. She probably could just leave and it wouldn't make a difference, but it's not like she had something better to do somewhere else.

She took the last sip of her Butterbeer and already wanted to call Madame Rosmerta so that she could order some more, but just at that moment someone pushed her once again, almost making the mug fall out of her hand.

She growled angrily and put the vessel on the counter, feeling a slight burning under her armpit for some reason. Was it some kind of chemical reaction on anger? Maybe she started to become a mutant or... 

But before she got to do anything about it, she heard.

"Jenna?" Said someone right behind her and Maggie turned around to look at the same guy who pushed her. He had dark skin, was rather tall and had really short hair. "I'm sorry I..." But beore he could finish he noticed that she wasn't Jenna. "Oh, sorry. Uhm... I thought you were Jenna, my friend. She looks very similar." He explained awkwardly and Maggie raised her eyebrow at him.