"It was great to meet you Dr. L/n.. you too Seo-Jun" Jessica smiled at y/n, "see you later."

"See you later Miss Jung" y/n smiled back and then looked at Jimin and his heart stopped beating, "Jimin" she nodded.

Jimin nodded back and smiled, "Y/n, Seo-Jun"

"Good bye guys!" Seo-Jun said , "I still can't believe I met Park Jimin" he said as Jimin and Jessica moved away.

I just want her to call me out once.. I swear I'll go running to her...

But she didn't.

Once they were out of earshot;

"Jessica-"

"It's okay Jimin- I'm sure you were taken by surprise" She rubbed his back, "are you okay?"

"I'm sorry. I can't stay for dinner- I don't think so" he said.

"It's perfectly alright, let's go back" she said, "don't worry about it."

BACK TO YOU:

Should I call you out once? Can I hug you once?

The anxiety of coming face to face with Jimin was eating you up. You were thinking you would pass out before Jimin would go back.

Once Jessica and Jimin left, Seo-Jun turned to you;
"You're welcome" he said.

But you were so lost in trying to figure out why Jimin was acting so normal, rather sweet with you that you didn't even bother listening to the guy who helped you, let alone thanking him.

"You should buy me dinner" he said.

"Oh my god-" you said, "he knows."

"What?" Seo-Jun asked.

"You fucker-" you saw Taehyung walking towards you, avoiding eye contact with you, "how could you?"

"I was just trying to help, you can't blame me for this-" Seo-Jun said, "okay don't buy me dinner. You really scare me-"

"I will fucking murder you Kim Taehyung" you said.

"Kim wha—" Seo-Jun turned, "okay I'm definitely hallucinating now. Maybe I was hallucinating Jimin too."

"Why are you planning on murdering hyung?" Jungkook kept his hands on your shoulder, "what happened y/n?"

"SO YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH HALF OF BANGTAN? AND ONE OF THEM WAS PROBABLY YOUR EX?" Seo-Jun was freaking out.

"How could you possibly tell-" Taehyung asked.

"Please- it was so obvious" he rolled his eyes at Taehyung, "oh my god, I'm so sorry - I didn't mean to roll my eyes at you-"

"Well, could you elaborate y/n? What on earth happened? Why do you look like you're about to explode?" Jungkook asked.

"You told him didn't you? YOU FUCKING TOLD HIM AND YOU DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD'VE BEEN BETTER TO GIVE ME A HEADS UP?" You shouted at both of them.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Taehyung said.

"Don't act smug with me" you said.

"Okay but at least tell us what happened?" Jungkook said, "what did you two talk about?"

"How long does it take you to pee Jungkook?" You were furious.

"Okay please don't be mad at me.. I'm scared of you-" Jungkook said.

"Right? Me too. And even Jimin now- God, he's frightening." Seo-Jun said.

"Okay who the fuck are you?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm Han Seo-Jun.. and this is the best day of my life." He said, "I can't believe I met three members of BTS today.. weird-"

"Okay I don't think y/n is willing to tell us what happened- so could you please tell us something? Anything? What did you see? What was going on?" Jungkook asked Seo-Jun.

"I could tell you from the part she dragged me in—