Chapter 25

Jungkook opening the door was no use. You headed out as soon as you heard the scream.

The sight in front of you was something you anticipated but there was another person.
It looked right out of a comedy movie. All three of them were frozen in place, looking at each other with the most priceless looks on their faces.. absolutely hilarious.

Ashley was staring at Jungkook, completely awestruck, looking as if she had seen the most beautiful person in the world.. not that you would argue but she looked completely lost. Her bag was lying down and you assumed it would've fallen once she saw Jungkook, or maybe from Lily's scream.

Jungkook looked petrified. His fist was in his mouth. He was so puzzled and was constantly looking at the girl who was sitting in front of him.

Lily was on the floor, her knees to her chest and was hiding her face. Her arms were wrapped around her legs and she was chanting, "stay cool stay cool stay cool, it's just Jungkook, stay cool. Or maybe it's not Jungkook, stay cool".

"What the fuck just happened?" You asked.

"Dr. L/n" Ashley seemed to snap out of her little reverie, "I mean, y/n. How're you feeling now?" She appeared nervous, putting locks of hair behind her ear, fidgeting with her keys. Jungkook was apparently having an effect on her. Soon she'd be an ARMY too..

"I swear I didn't do anything y/n" Jungkook said, still confused, "I just opened the door"

"Y/n, please tell me this isn't Jungkook" Lily said in a muffled voice, her face still buried in her knees.

"But I am Jungkook" Jungkook said.

"Oh my god, did he just address me? Shoo, go away whoever you are" Lily said.

"Y/n, how do you always manage to get the weirdest friends?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know Kookie, you're weird too" you said.

He rolled his eyes, "First Eric and Maia and now this person is asking me to go away" Jungkook said.

"I've seen posters of you all over the world, you're much more handsome in real life Jungkook" Ashley said, still in a trance.

"Okay this one's not weird" Jungkook said and smiled at Ashley, "thank you"

Ashley was visibly swooning over his words, "I think I'm gonna pass out but first I'm gonna start stanning BTS"

"Best decision you would've ever made" you said.

"Y/n one of your friends is still sitting on the floor" Jungkook said pointing to Lily.

"Lily, come on, get up" you said, "you've known for a long time that Jungkook is my friend"

"Yeah but I didn't expect him to be at your apartment" she said, still hiding her face.

"Are you gonna sit like that the entire time?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes" she said without looking up.

"Okay then at least let's head to y/n's room, she has fever" Jungkook said.

"Oh no I'm so sorry y/n" Lily immediately got up and came by your side, "I completely forgot the reason I'm here"

"And now she shows her face, try not to shout now" Jungkook said.

Lily blushed, "I'm sorry , Hi Jungkook, I'm Lily, I work with y/n"

"Yes I know who you are" Jungkook said and shook hands with her, "so you must be Ashley?"

She nodded and blushed, "hi"

"Great now can we go inside?" You asked and everyone followed you inside your room.

"How're you feeling now?" Lily asked as she sat beside you.

"Better" you said, "Jungkook made me soup" you giggled.

"And I also fed you the soup" he said, "wait, it's not over yet" he put another spoon into your mouth.

"Okay guys, I really feel lost here" Ashley said, "I know Jungkook is from BTS, but how do you guys know each other? BTS is like a big deal all over the world. Do you know the other members too? How long have you known each other?"

"Ashley you have so many questions" Lily said.

"And you know about this?" Ashley asked Lily.

"Yes, I've known for a long time" Lily said, "I've actually known since the day I met y/n"

"Am I missing something here?" Ashley asked.

Jungkook looked at you as if seeking permission to tell her, but instead he said, "y/n and I are best friends"

"Yes I can see that but how did you two meet?" She asked.

"Do you know the members of BTS ?" You asked her.

"Yes, I mean, probably not all their names but I do recognise them" she said.

"I dated Park Jimin" you said.

"Oh" she looked confused, "dated as in you're not together anymore?"

"No" you said, "we broke up 2 years back"

"Yes but we're still best friends" Jungkook said.

"Oh okay" She said.

"Okay let's not discuss that" Jungkook said, "y/n why don't you lie down and rest? I'll clean around a bit"

"Oh my god, I never thought I'd see Jeon Jungkook cleaning around" Lily said.

Jungkook laughed, "the things you do for friends"

"We'll help" Ashley said, "this place needs a lot of cleaning"

"Agreed, I don't even know where to start" Lily said.

"Guys please don't touch anything" you said, "you'll just worsen this" you pointed around, "okay this can't get worse but still, I can't let you clean my mess"

"Y/n, half of those pizza boxes and beer bottles lying in your kitchen would be mine" Jungkook said, "seriously though, how long has it been since you last took out the trash?"

You hid your face under the blanket, "okay stop attacking me"

"I understand, she barely gets time" Ashley said.

Jungkook nodded, "can you guys help me too?" He asked Ashley and Lily.

"Yes of course" Lily said.
"Certainty" Ashley said.

"Okay then I'm gonna sleep" you said.
Before they could say anything, you were already dreaming.

Guys, does anyone know why people are attacking Taehyung now? I haven't opened Twitter in like forever but I got to know that Taehyung was trending and that he was being attacked.