"What?"

"Where you listening to anything I said little sheep." He smirks and meets my eyes as I crank my neck to look up at him.

"W-Well I-I-I-"

"Do you want to go into office with me little sheep?" he asks.

"O-Oh! Yes! Yes I do." I say smiling up at him.

Although never admitting it I'd always wanted to know exactly what he does for a living. He makes so much money I can't imagine what he does. I know he owns casinos around the world but what do you even do at work?

I guess we'll find out.

I let out a big smile, he chuckles and leaves me in the room. My cheeks feel hot and yet my body is cold without his presence.

What do you even wear to work?

Can I wear a sweater?

Would that be ok?

Throwing on a sweater and a jean skirt and staring at the mirror.

Is this too informal?

It looks too informal.

This is harder than I thought.

Quickly grabbing the house phone and calling Sammie she picks up right away.

"Morning beauty."

"Hi Sammie." I smile into the phone.

"So why are you calling me so damn early in the morning love?"

"I-I need help picking out a-a business o-outfit." I instantly say and I can almost feel her smile through the phone.

"Finally. Okkkk!!!! Let's get started. I know exactly what you are going to wear! Let me just pull up my Pinterest board."
———————

Walking into the kitchen I see Daddy with Ivan eating fruit.

When did I buy fruit?

"Morning Clovey." Ivan smiles and bites into his kiwi.

When did we get kiwi?

"Good morning little baby." I say kissing his forehead. Then I grab his face and smother it in kisses.

"Stop." he complains. I smile down at him. Such a cute little baby.

I see he is already dress in his clothes and his back pack is ready. I assume Sammie didn't think we were coming over today.

Walking over to the extra chair I see there is a bowl of fruit for me. Sitting next to Daddy I see him smirk at me and his hand creeps up my skirt.

My cheeks instantly flame and he just rests his hand on my thigh. I just start eating trying to ignore the core feeling of butterflies. He leans into my ear and nibbles.

I giggle as he continues to attack the lobe of my ear.

"Hm, you look so good baby." he husks and my body tingles as my legs push together. He smirks at me.