🦖🦕CHAPTER 24

Start from the beginning

stupid dumb bitch

"This is my office now out" I said and I saw her cheeks turned red because of embarrassment. As she left my office, I quickly go to my table if something went missing. I check the drawers, the files, and even around the room and luckily she didn't take anything.

I don't and will never trust her.

I sat o my chair and arranging some papers and started working.

*Timeskip*

I heard my phone pinged and I sighed in annoyance. I took out my phone from my pocket and saw Y/N chatted.

I sighed and went back to work.

Y/N POV:

I'm going to the mall because mom said she needs some things for the house and Rex. I left the kids with mom because she wants to have fun twins.

On my way to the mall and I saw a very familiar boy.

"Y/N" the boy called me and he walked towards me with another boy beside him. The boy attacked me with a hug.

"Y/N HOW ARE YOU? I MISS YOOUUU" the boy said and he pulled the hug and looked at me.

"B-Bokuto?" I said and he smiled.

"AKAAASHII SHE REMEMBERED ME" he said to the boy beside him who just nodded.

"Nice to see you again, Y/N" Akaashi said and I waved.

"where are you going?" Bokuto asked me.

"mall, how about you?" I asked and his smile grew wider.

"WE ARE GOING TO THE MALL TOO, LET'S GO" he said and dragged me but he stopped when Akaashi spoke.

"Bokuto-san, I need to go now, goodbye
Y/N" Akaashi said making Bokuto go to his emo mode

wow till now he is still having the emo mode.

"aww, Agasheee. Come with us" Bokuto whine making me giggle because of his cuteness.

"bye" Akaashi said leaving the pouty Bokotu to me.

"let's go now" I said to Bokuto and he smiled again.

"LET'S GO, HEYY HEY HEYYY," he said and hold my hand started dragging me again.

*Timeskip At The Mall*

"what are you going to buy?" he asked and I think.

"groceries?" I said and he smiled again.

"LET'S GO BUY FOOD" he shouted making the people around us, including me flinched.

*Timeskip*

"I'm hungryy" Bokuto whined and I chuckled. He looked around and he spotted a food stall.

"Y/N, LET'S GO EAT MY TREAT" he said while dragging, I tried to stopped him but failed.

"what do you want?" he asked and I shrugged my shoulder. He hummed and looked at the menu.

"I going to order you some sushi, is that fine?" he said and I slowly nodded.

"OK BE RIGHT BACK" he said and he disappeared. I waited for him patiently and I took my phone out and play a little. After using my phone for a few minutes, a boy comes near me. I didn't bother to look up and keep playing on my phone.

"Y/N?" I heard a familiar voice. I looked up and saw

Ryo

"what are you doing here all alone?" he asked

Will I look bad if I ignore him?

I looked at him and he's waiting for my response.

should I answer him? Yes or no?

Before I could answer him, I heard a camera clicking, I looked around and saw no one.

Bokuto, where are you?

"Y/N?" Ryo called me.

"oh, Uhm... I'm not alone" I said and I saw him frowned.

"really? who are you with?" he asked.

should I say that I'm with my best friend?

"I'm with-"

"Y/N" I heard Bokuto's voice.

thank God

He went beside me and narrowed his eye to Ryo.

"who is this?" Bokuto asked and I smiled weakly. I gave him a sign that I am not comfortable with him by slowly shaking my head.

"ah- right, we need to go somewhere, let's go" Bokuto said and dragged me somewhere not allowing Ryo to wave bye to me.